Recent content by andyfmking

1. andyfmking

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5T (dumpling)

Anyone experiencing network drops frequently when on calls which ends up dropping the calls as well? On OOS 9.0.4
  2. andyfmking

Post [31/05/19] List of Xposed Modules For Android Pie Working With Ed Xposed F

I posted about this module to be working but I've come to realize it has a bug on OnePlus 5T on Pie OOS 9.0.4. IT KEEPS RESETTING THE GSM NETWORK. Hence, phone will drop calls and data very frequently. Frustrated me for a while finding the cause of it, till I came to this.
  3. andyfmking

Post [31/05/19] List of Xposed Modules For Android Pie Working With Ed Xposed F

The modules UndoForAndroid and PerAppHacking works too
  4. andyfmking

Post [APP][4.1+][v3.4.18] BubbleUPnP - UPnP/DLNA/Chromecast Control Point and Renderer

I've tried the latest version 3.2.1 on 5T with latest stock OOS 5.1.7, Android 8.1.0 and found these bugs. 1. The Volume buttons don't reduce the volume of an external UPNP media renderer. Its changing the notification volume instaed (There is NO way to change that on OOS side such as forcing...
  5. andyfmking

Post **Post Your Viper4Android Audio Effect Profile here**

Andyfmking's 5T + Oneplus Bullets V2 Profile Viper4Android Must Try my Viper4Android profile for the Oneplus 5T's loudspeaker and for the Oneplus Bullets V2 used on the 5T Be amazed and enjoy. Over and out, :cool: andyfmking
  6. andyfmking

Post [APP][2.3+][Xposed][Youtube AdAway]

Crashes Google Play Newsstand when I try to play a YouTube video in the play Newsstand app. Hope it can be fixed. Good work on this module.
  7. andyfmking

Post [APP][XPOSED][4.0+]Gesture Navigation-Multitouch Gestures v1.2.1[24/12/2015]

Hoping for an update of this on Oreo :fingers-crossed: ---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ---------- Tried this and it works on Oreo. Oxygen OS 5.0.4 on OnePlus 5T. Thanks :good:
  8. andyfmking

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r184 unified OP5/5T] [OOS 9.* / pie custom ROMs]

Thanks, found it. I think it's also a good thing if you update the first post with the release info to avoid confusion. It's easier to get all information that way. I've noticed many people have done the same mistake that I did. Good job on the kernel :good:
  9. andyfmking

It's quite hard to find specific information on these versions on the first page. Been looking for their description for some time now till I gave up and decided to try a few of them and ended up on r106 which still works well except for the sound stutter when I send a picture through...
  10. andyfmking

I've been using stock OOS 5.0.4 for a long time, hadn't experienced the stutter even once, but after flashing r106 yesterday , I'm hearing the stutter now very noticeably whenever I send a photo in Hangouts , very irritating. Hope it can get fixed. Love the kernel coz of drivedroid support but...
  11. andyfmking

Post [APP][4.1+][v3.4.18] BubbleUPnP - UPnP/DLNA/Chromecast Control Point and Renderer

Same on OnePlus 5T with same OOS 5.0.4 (Oreo 8.0.0) Audiocast is one of the features I love the most about BubbleUPNP. Good job on the app :svetius:
  12. andyfmking

Post Google Camera ported app on OP5T

Yes, I've Got the same effect on stock v5.0.4. Any reason why this is happening and a fix?
  13. andyfmking

Post Google Camera ported app on OP5T

On my 5t, this version works very well on OOS 5.0.4 without any mods. It works only on B.S.G models Nexus 5 and Nexus 6, any other model crashes the app. My one question is, how can I enable the flash to flash when I touch to focus in a completely dark room before pressing the capture button...
  14. andyfmking

Post [MOD][Xposed] XGPM - Google Play Music mods

Thanks for your work. Truly this module was a work of art. You made GPM the way Google was supposed to make it :svetius: