Recent content by andyrtr

1. A

Post [OFFICIAL][ROM][PAYTON]LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12.1)

No slowdowns for me. But I have seen trebuchet kinda hanging in recent app switcher being no more able to open apps. Any then reopened app becomes unresponsive. Forces a hard reboot and happened a few times here so far but is not reproducible.
  2. A

Post [OFFICIAL][ROM][PAYTON]LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12.1)

The upgrade went smooth here (no gapps). I'm faced with a minor bluetooth issue. While I can play music using bluetooth headphones and a jbl speaker I can't play audio using a Philips bluetooth reciever to my AVR. This worked before. The connection is properly connected though. So far all other...
  3. A

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][PAYTON]LineageOS 18.1

After some testing it seems indeed to be a faulty card issue. A replacement card works well now. So the update was not the culprit.
  4. A

The recent update doesn't accept my 64gb sdcard anymore. Reformating it finishes but it keeps reporting an unsable sdcard. The sdcard works in a card reader on a different system. Is this a new bug?
  5. A

I'm running into a minor but annoying issue since 18.1 update: Auto-brightness drops to a much too low value from time to time. It works at "day time" but when the redshift kicks in at sundown it shift to a minimum brightness even at relative bright ambient light. And the minimum seems to be...
  6. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][PAYTON][NIGHTLIES]Lineage OS 17.1

I'm on baseband 7042. Is bluetooth stable for you? My BT headphones (various models) keep stopping/resuming the playback every now and then since LOS17 update. Still happening with recent 20200630 update. Maybe I need to catch a logcat.
  7. A

I've done the LOS Update from 16.0 to current 17.1 via adb sideload. After reboot the system crashed and rebooted each time when it tried to enable the SIM card and modem. Had to flash back stock firmware and do a fresh clean LOS install again. Now all seems to run pretty well again.
  8. A

I'm thinking about upgrading from LOS 16 to 17.1. Would say this is now safe or should wait longer? Is there any option to take a full backup with twrp (not such a weird ramdisk version) or will it fail to encrypt and restore it?
  9. A

Post [App][4.4+] Aurora Store - Open Source Play Store client [April 8 2021]

With recent Aurora store 3.1.1 from F-Droid my freshly updated Apps (Blitzer.de, Garmin Connect) keep crashing instantly. I'm running LOS16 on my Moto X4 payton. Any idea what may cause this crash? Aurora store or some Payton update? 10-01 19:51:14.057 617 617 I ConfigStore...
  10. A

I've also hard bricked a Sony XA2. The Sony device seems to be flashable well when coming from Android v8 but has a high risk to kill boot partion and fail to get into any fastboot or recovery mode when the device is already flashed to stock Android v9 Pie version. dooshbagel - the X4...
  11. A

Post Did I hard brick my XA2?

Did you manage to recover your phone again? It seems mine went broken now the same way. I had flashed some Oreo based firmware (50.1.A.13.123) probably to Slot A to be able to OEM unlock it and remove the branding and bring it back to Oreo from Pie. Then unlocked bootloader and followed the LOS...
  12. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1.0][treble][mido] LineageOS 15.1 [Weeklies]

Latest update also failed for me to encrypt data partition. I had to flash the new twrp from the OP.
  13. A

Enabling AptX HD codec for bluetooth seems to work with the recovery flashable zip from that thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/port-aptx-aptxhd-oreo-8-0-update-jan-t3731151 - cool.
  14. A

Anybody tried to get AptX bluetooth codec working? I've tried installing the aptx-libs from the alternative twpr but connection still says AAC.
  15. A

Post Cellular strength and throughput

Same to me with LinOS 14.1 where stock Miui had a stable signal strength using SIM slot2 (nano sim). I've tried several firmwares with no difference. I'm not sure if this is really an issue or if the signal strength indicator simply has a bad resolution to look that flaky.