• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by andys93

1. andys93

Post [Q] Warranty Bit: 0?

cheers man :) thanks could you also explain what does Warranty Bit: 0 mean?
  2. andys93

Thread [Q] Warranty Bit: 0?

In odin mode i have: Product Name: GT-I9500 Current Binary: Samsung Official System Status: Official Warranty Bit: 0 Does this mean that it is okay? I was on 4.2.2 rooted, and i flashed 4.2.2 through Odin to remove root and then updated OTA to 4.3 official and then restored factory settings...
  3. andys93

Post [i9500][4.4.2][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11.0 Discussion

OMG THIS MADE MY DAY :D finally official development support!!
  4. andys93

Post No Google Now in Google Search app.

shameless bump?.. anyone? it's frustrating at least someone with the same issue?
  5. andys93

Thread No Google Now in Google Search app.

Hey guys im on 4.3 on i9500 and in my google search app in the settings menu there is no google now option, does anyone know how to fix this? Sent from my GT-I9500
  6. andys93

Thread I9500 4.2.2 Rooted - Updated to 4.3 KSA - Official + Warranty Bit = 0

Okay guys, because I don't really know the outcome of updating to 4.3 from 4.2.2 (Rooted) (I thought you get Warranty Bit = 1 and System status: Custom), I want to tell you that I successfully updated today while rooted through Kies, and despite the fact that the first boot was awful, and by...
  7. andys93

Post [i9500][4.4.2][4.11.7]Official MIUI V5 - Multi Languages

Well said. Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium
  8. andys93

Post Spigen Slim Armor View or Samsung S-View?

Okay guys so umm ive got my spigen slim armor view and i have been using it for almost a week now, i love it.. it is an amazing case and the only issue is that it messes a bit with the compass but besides that it is amazing :) Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium
  9. andys93

Post How worthy is the S-View cover?

It is messing with the compass i have been using it for like a week and it is bugging me when i use google maps now that im studying in a foreign country but once you get used to it its an amazing case guys :) Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium
  10. andys93

Post **Desktops and Laptops Thread**[All In One Thread]

Would you recommend a macbook pro 15'' or any other high end laptop for heavy use video editing photo editing programming and watching movies?
  11. andys93

i will be using it mostly for my course, programming, surfing the web, maybe some video editing, and maybe some counter strike source for wasting time
  12. andys93

Hello guys, i will be studying computer science for the next three years in the university of Brighton and i was wondering which is the most suitable laptop for my course and something that it will last for the next three years. feel free to respond.
  13. andys93

Thread Best suitable laptop for the Computer Science Course

Hello guys, so umm i will be studying computer science for the next three years in the university of brighton and i was wondering which is the most suitable laptop for my course and something that it will last for the next three years. feel free to respond.
  14. andys93

Post How worthy is the S-View cover?

I believe no one would use maps or a compass with the cover closed? I guess this is a matter of ocd :p it wouldn't bug me if it messed with the compass or any utility that uses the magnetic sensor when the cover would be closed if only it would not cause issues to the sensor though.. but i guess...