Recent content by aneeshprasobhan

1. A

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r44]ResurrectionRemix v7.0.2 [HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO][OFFICIAL]

All latest CP and BL links dead Hello Eleo, Since the main thread for the links to latest BL and CP was closed and all its google drive links are dead, could you perhaps share or point me towards where I can find the Nordic CP and the new Egyptian BL ? Main thread ...
  2. A

All latest CP and BL links dead All the google drive links are showing "Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist." for some reason and that thread seems to be closed by a forum moderator. Currently, I don't see where I can find the links to the Nordic CP (N9005XXUGPQB1) and Egyptian...
  3. A

Post [GUIDE] My Pi-hole and PiVPN powered by our Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

Thanks for pointing it out. I have edited my comment. :)
  4. A

Post [GUIDE] My Pi-hole and PiVPN powered by our Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

Excellent Guide This was an excellent guide and helped me setup Pihole and PiVPN on the same Pi running stable. Just a few issues I came across were. On the 4rth set of code, are you sure about the file name ? 1) It says "cd /etc/dnsmasq.de" , but I was able to access the directory only...
  5. A

Really good update Hello jprimero15, I received the OTA update notification today, updated it within 10 minutes and I am really happy with it. Pretty much every issue I had were fixed one by one. Even the app drawer scrolling is smooth now on the pixel launcher. I really appreciate your work...
  6. A

I was able to disable the button backlight. Go to Setting > search for "Buttons" > Click the first result > Select Backlight > Remove tick for "Illuminate Buttons" . The only issue for me with this ROM is that I can't pull down the Status Bar while Full screen watching YouTube/Twitch videos...
  7. A

Post [ROM][9.0][HLTE/TMO/CHN/KOR] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r16][2018/11/19][STOPPED]

YouTube Stuttering for 1080p 60fps Videos Hello, Device: SM-N9005 ROM: PixelExperience-20181101-1420-OFFICIAL Kernel: 3.4.113-lineageos-g7a3b6080ee8 ([email protected]) #1 Thu Nov 1 I noticed that there was stuttering and frames skipping while playing YouTube 1080p 60fps videos so I installed...
  8. A

Post [ROM][HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Yes, Lolz kernel fixed the YouTube 1080p 60fps stuttering issue. Didnt know it supported Pie till now. Thanks.
  9. A

Yes, I didnt have any issues with YouTube 1080p 60fps on LOS 15.1 (Oreo - Kernel was lolz). This is a kernel issue may be (on Pie) ? I dont know if we can edit the kernel settings yet for Pie.
  10. A

The note 3 can definitely handle 1080p 60fps YouTube videos. In this case , the video doesnt lag at all when I put my finger anywhere on the screen or when I hover the spen over the screen while the video is playing. I installed an app called CPU float which shows the Processor and GPU core...
  11. A

Disable Battery Optimisations for Youtube app. Thats solves the problem. EDIT: Even after disabling battery optimisation, the issue was still there so I changed the kernel to Lolz and this fixed the stuttering issue for YouTube 1080p 60fps playback. Thanks
  12. A

Post [ROM][9.0][HLTE/TMO/CHN/KOR] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r16][2018/11/19][STOPPED]

yes we can. Search "button" in settings. or Systems>Buttons>Backlight.