• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by aney1

1. A

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.0.1 for OnePlus 7 Series

Well of course, if you don't do step 2 (flash the regular TWRP installer zip like a Magisk module.) then you will lose twrp. Was it intentional to leave it out in the quote? When you do all 4 steps you will end up with a updated OxygenOS in the active slot and TWRP and Magisk in both slots. But...
  2. A

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.0.1 for OnePlus 7 Series

The easiest way to upgrade a rooted Oneplus 7 Pro was posted by Adam Conway on the XDA Portal. Only 4 steps are needed. I have updated my Oneplus 7 Pro 3 times this way, without any issues whatsoever: install the OTA as usual (don’t reboot) flash the regular TWRP installer zip like a Magisk...
  3. A

Post [ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 15.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

The first official LOS16 nightly was broken (bootloop), but the second one was OK. And 15.1 is done, there won't be any more builds.
  4. A

Post [ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 16.0 for OnePlus 3/3T

I know it's a bit hard to follow this thread with all the unnecessary noise, but a solution for Snap not working has been posted a while back. Reason: You dirty flashed from 14.1 to 15.1 to 16. 15.1 -> 16 is officially supported, and shouldn't cause any problems. Flashing from 14.1 to 16 isn't...
  5. A

Oneplus3 isn't on the weekly list: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LineageOS/hudson/e05e45c35d5e12f74788b694fcf601b8f3c6a250/lineage-build-targets
  6. A

Haven't found any issues either. Battery life and performance are the same. And I haven't had any crashes of apps or system. Except for Snap not working because I dirty flashed from 14.1->15.1->16. But somebody posted a fix for that in the LOS 16 thread.
  7. A

Post [ROM][Official][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

Yes,after a clean install of LOS, my phone had the same issues. But the jitteryness completely disappeared after a couple days. It's possible that some kind of background optimization (eg. TRIM) solved the issues. But that's just a guess. I changed to F2FS, and it seems like you can't manually...
  8. A

My phone is making clicking noises and has dropouts when playing music over bluetooth. Rebooting helps, but I don't want to reboot everytime I'm listening to music. Does anybody else have the same problem? I think it was always like this on LOS.
  9. A

I feel the same way about this. Especially because OTA updates aren't possible on this official port because you need to flash firmware first. At least an official firmware update zip would be nice.
  10. A

After flashing the latest firmware i thought GPS is working again. But today my phone again lost its lock a couple of times on my way to work. Does anybody know a solution to the GPS issues? Is this maybe only happening when dirty flashing LineageOS over CM? I also noticed that on CM there was...
  11. A

I had the same issues, but today I flashed the latest firmware from OOS 4.0.2 and GPS seems to be working fine now. I only tested it for a couple of minutes. But I got a fix on 18 satellites (GPS, Glonass and Beidou). Before flashing the firmware I rarely got more than 10 satellites and my phone...
  12. A

LineageOS Changelog from the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vasudevrb.cmchangelog
  13. A

I'm using the official nightly, and notification LED is working.
  14. A

I upgraded my Nexus 4 from Cm13 to lineage14.1 and flashed opengapps pico, just like you did, and everything is working fine. On my Oneplus 3 I have already been on CM14.1.