Recent content by AngelDiaz1704

1. A

Post [ROM][11] LineageOS 18.1 GO for Galaxy Grand Prime

Build version: lineage-18.1-20210325-UNOFFICIAL-fortunalteubV3stable Device variant: SM-G530M (Fortunaltueb) Gapps: MindTheGapps-11.0.0-arm-20210328_143701 In my case the only modification I have done is to root the phone. I have 2 problems The first problem is that it is impossible for me to...
  2. A

Thanks for build this rom for fortunalteub, but you forgot the nfc, i hope it will be included in the next update PD: The function of video in the camera is broken, please fix it
  3. A

And fortunalteub please, i will be your tester :)
  4. A

Good job, someday this device will have a second life.
  5. A

Post [ROM][PORT][UNOFFICIAL][5.1.1]J110

1) Ok, I guess there must be a way to install them 2) When I try the rom again, I send you the logcat
  6. A

Post [ROM][PORT][UNOFFICIAL][5.1.1]J110

I installed this rom on a grand prime SM-G530M (although it was originally tested on a SM-G530H), I managed to boot it without problems, but I noticed two things 1) I didn't have the play store installed, I don't know if it's a bug or something you did 2) The NFC does not work properly, when...
  7. A

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r40] AospExtended ROM V7.3 [UNOFFICIAL]

I have tried with this ROM some games, like among us and they do not work, they go slowly or simply they do not start, with the Samsung ROM STOCK if they work well, is it something that you can solve? or simply it is not possible
  8. A

Post [ROM][7.1.2_r29] Resurrection Remix-N 5.8.5 [OFFICIAL][G530H-W-T-T1-FZ-M-MU-P-920L]

Latest Build "20171206" stuck in a bootloop for T1 1. Latest twrp install > Clean wipe > Rom install > 7.1 nano gapps install = bootloop 2. Clean wipe > Rom install = bootloop 3. Downgraded twrp > Clean wipe > Rom install > 7.1 nano gapps install = bootloop 4. Clean wipe > Rom install =...
  9. A

Thread My PC does not recognize Xiaomi MI A2 device

Recently I couldn't get my PC to recognize the cell phone, I tried several cables, other pc's and even re-installed rom with test point (The only thing that works) Any suggestions?