Recent content by AngelTudorache

1. A

Post Development [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [Android 13] LineageOS 20.0 MicroG version / SafetyNet Pass / ih8sn / OTA Update

What is the main difference between vanilla or GMS version (gapps)? Sorry for asking but I am lost in all the posts. Up to now I have succeeded to install the official TWRP 3.7.0_12 from Nebrassy as you indicated and I have flashed, as a test, the lineage-20.0-20230511-UNOFFICIAL-sweet-microg...
  2. A

Post Development [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [Android 13] LineageOS 20.0 MicroG version / SafetyNet Pass / ih8sn / OTA Update

Can you please add also installation instructions? Thank you!
  3. A

I tried to install Magisk via F-Droid and "Superuser" and "Modules" tab are inactive. Please help me activate them. The intention is to install Leica Camera in the "microg" version. Thank you!
  4. A

Post [ROM][12L][UNOFFICIAL][libra] LineageOS 19.1

Now i have TWRP installed and MIUI 9.5.2.0 (NXKCNFA) running on my device. What should be the next step? To boot into TWRP and wipe the phone? Than i should copy the LineageOS 19.1 on the phone?
  5. A

Post [ROM][12L][UNOFFICIAL][libra] LineageOS 19.1

Hi, can you please help me with some installation instructions step by step? I have downloaded everything and i prepared but i don't want to miss any essential step. Thank you for your help.
  6. A

Post Amazfit GTR can't fix GPS

Have you succeeded to update the GPS?
  7. A

You should recheck for the update in Amazfit app. I have done the same but the error is still there. I cannot update the GPS
  8. A

And the second one was successful from the first try? For me it's not working the second step. Automatically is trying to update the GPS and after a while it says "failed to UPDATE GPS". And it's repeating this step continously without any succes.
  9. A

In how many steps the firmware was updated?
  10. A

Whatever I try, I get the same error message.
  11. A

Firmware update was successful but for GPS update I received an error message and the update failed. I have tried also to unpair, factory reset but without any success.
  12. A

GPS still not working after the new update.
  13. A

A new firmware update is available v 1.3.5.32. The below screen appeared during the update process.
  14. A

Post Amazfit app gpx download problem

It should work. Check inside the amazfit app if the Strava is authorized to access amazfit app. Profile -> Add accounts -> Strava -> Authorization
  15. A

Post Amazfit app gpx download problem

You can try to install Strava and synchronize Amazfit app to Strava. Then you can export the gpx file from Strava.