Recent content by Anghirrim

1. A

Post [GSI][arm64][A/AB] Ubuntu Touch (ubports)

Hi @erfanoabdi , Per today's communication, seems Anbox will be integrated by default on supported devices builds. Do you plan to add it into your GSI's images? https://ubports.com/fr/blog/ubports-blogs-et-nouvelles-1/post/call-for-testing-ubuntu-touch-ota-16-3742 Thanks
  2. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Q] /e/ OS Q for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ (beyond*lte family)

Updated 0.14 builds made by @petefoth (hope I mentionned the right guy accross forums). https://community.e.foundation/t/unofficial-build-unofficial-e-q-build-for-samsung-galaxy-s10-s10e-s10-beyondlte-family/22893/35 @petefoth , feel free to update the links here too!
  3. A

Post [ROM][Unofficial][10.0][microG][signed]hardened LineageOS 17.1 Oneplus 3/3T

What phone and firmware? Works like a charm for me on OP3 and OOS 9.0.6 firmware.
  4. A

Post [ROM][Unofficial][10.0][microG][signed]hardened LineageOS 17.1 Oneplus 3/3T

Thanks a lot!! Will flash and report tomorrow!!
  5. A

Post EOL [ROM][Unofficial][9.0.0][microG][signed]hardened LineageOS 16.0 for Oneplus 3/3T

@MSe1969 Not asking for any ETA nor anything, but just out of curiosity, but do you have any plan for a hardened LOS 17.1 or LOS 18?
  6. A

Post EOL [ROM][Unofficial][9.0.0][microG][signed]hardened LineageOS 16.0 for Oneplus 3/3T

@MSe1969 Using your rom for over 2 weeks now in replacement of my own LOS4microg 17.1 build. So far, super good experience. Thanks a lot!!
  7. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Q] /e/ OS Q for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ (beyond*lte family)

Yeah, as far as I know, Safetinet is broken with MicroG, whatever ROM you are using...
  8. A

Latest available builds ending with *mpv.zip are ok. I removed the unlucky attempts. I may give Ivan Meler's tree a shot. However, he shares only his kernel. Device tree and blobs still need to be found somewhere else. I'll check.
  9. A

Happy to see you back and in good shape. Thanks for the feedback. I have uploaded a 0.13 version for the S10+. There is definitely something wrong with the vendor.img that I build. I followed modpunk's suggestions but end up with a non booting rom. I may try to build an LOS with normal build...
  10. A

You should be able to find it somewhere. Or any other launcher will work.
  11. A

@sappounet Uploading a new build of /e/ (*mpv.zip ). You can try this one, it should boot without problem. Booting issue is another thing. Dirty flash, worst case would lead into a booting, but super buggy rom.