1. Anik_khan

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 | ido

I don't remember correctly.
  2. Anik_khan

Last time i tried encryption worked.
  3. Anik_khan

You can encrypt the phone and use normally but when you are going to flash something you would require full data wipe / some force decrypt script. I don't know any other recovery that supports encryption.
  4. Anik_khan

Well you can encrypt the phone but can't decrypt it since TWRP doesn't support it.
  5. Anik_khan

Post Honor Open Source Program

If you give devices to other regions as well then count me in too.
  6. Anik_khan

Post [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.0 | ido | Beta 2

I understand the situation about menu key and it's because of ist30xx touchscreen (small amount of users have this touchscreen i suppose?) which doesn't have any keylayouts. Xiaomi handles it on userspace and our platform patches aren't up yet for buttons settings. So yet we can't use buttons...
  7. Anik_khan

Changelog for new beta build: * Fixed HDR (Snap is now default camera app) * Fixed Hotspot * Fixed Governer * Enabled Doze * Features and so on Check OP for the link :D
  8. Anik_khan

What's up? Sorry it's been long since the first beta release. Actually my phone was dead for sometime so i haven't been able to work on new build. Recently i fixed some addressed issues such as hotspot and HDR. I will release a new beta build anytime soon. Oh well.. there will be some features...
  9. Anik_khan

Reserved Reporting Bugs DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.) If it is a random reboot...
  10. Anik_khan

Reserved Notes Developer this function seems broken? (LineageOS is adding features so wait for it)
  11. Anik_khan

Thread [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.0 | ido | Beta 2

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within...
  12. Anik_khan

As far as i looked into the issue it was related to f2fs kernel panic. I will try to look for a fix.
  13. Anik_khan

Post [OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.1.0-0 Recovery for Redmi 3

I wish if we had official marshmallow blobs. You can wipe completely.