Recent content by Anirban Ganguly

1. Anirban Ganguly

Post [Null Imei][Unknown Baseband][Fixed][Galaxy Grand 2 Duos]

Sorry To Say....I Deleted The Actual File From My Google Drive....Ask Other Users For This File who has downloaded from here
  2. Anirban Ganguly

Post Lag/freeze while gaming

Iam An Android Developer....But I Stopped Development for android since last year.....Iam Currently Using Galaxy A70 Also...Its a beast........i know why games are lagging and FPS Drop issue...its happening because of Software Optimization...Wait For April Security Patch Where Samsung Will Fix...
  3. Anirban Ganguly

Post Android 10 one ui 2.0[samsung galaxy a70]

Samsung Did A Very Good Job.....The Android 10 ONE UI 2.0 For GalaxyA70 Has Been Rolled Out For India Today....
  4. Anirban Ganguly

The Samsung Galaxy A70 Will Get Android 10 Update In The Month Of May....Due To The COVID-19 Issue...
  5. Anirban Ganguly

Android 10 For INDIA Coming In Some Days....Btw how is the gaming performance after android 10 update on galaxy a70 ?? answer this if u only installed android 10...
  6. Anirban Ganguly

Most Probably Android 10 For Galaxy A70 Will Release In 1st/2nd Week Of March.........The Android 10 Update In Ukraine Was Buggy....Thats Why SamsungPulled Back The Update...And Will Release it after the fix...
  7. Anirban Ganguly

Post Update problem!!

No Need To Flash Other Firmware..If Your Software is for vietnam then i would suggest you to stick with your own software...changing firmware wont fix your problem either you will face issues due to security policy on Android pie...wait for update
  8. Anirban Ganguly

Thread Android 10 one ui 2.0[samsung galaxy a70]

SAMSUNG GALAXY A70 I Found Something Awesome..... Yes..Iam Talking About The ANDROID 10 ONE UI 2.0 Here Is The Wifi Certification For Galaxy A70.....
  9. Anirban Ganguly

Post [ROM][6.0.1][TW][Electron Rom][Updated To V3][DECEMBER 2018 SPECIAL UPDATE]

Here Is The Group Of TW MM 6.0.1 https://t.me/joinchat/LaxEzxMi6Zb2_GenGI1p0Q Feel Free To Ask About Fix And With Issues,Bugs...Etc.. But Please Dont Ask For ETA..
  10. Anirban Ganguly

Post [ROM][6.0.1][TW][Electron Rom][Updated To V3][DECEMBER 2018 SPECIAL UPDATE]

[6.0.1][TW-MM][Electron Rom V3] Bugs And Errors List This Is A Group To Discuss The Bugs Which Are Still Alive In This Rom..Let Me Know Which Bugs Are Disturbing You.. https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE2yB5K-VXKhdTtSoA
  11. Anirban Ganguly

New Update Is Coming This Week...After A Long Time.....Version 3(V3) Is Coming..Included Lots Of Fixes And Huge Improvement....
  12. Anirban Ganguly

Post (updated to V2)[KERNEL][SM-G7102]A$$ kernel

Ok.....Thanks For Your Words....I Dont Want To Change Your Mind.....So Be Cool And Complete Your Work In This Kernel...Best of Luck...
  13. Anirban Ganguly

I know......That Iam Using His Suddenly Stopped Project...But Control Your Temper Mate...... ---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ---------- Yes i Know Bro....You Said Well In This topic...i swear that this is not a way to port/made any rom.....but...
  14. Anirban Ganguly

Post [ROM][TW MM] hades ROM For Grand 2

I can Fix Bluelight Filter.....i Fixed in my Note 7 Full Port
  15. Anirban Ganguly

Dont Forget....That Sound001 Was Left The Development Of TW-MM So..I Just Now Maintaining The TW-MM So..I Called It My Rom...If u Dont want to help me..then its simply ok...no problem...