Recent content by anjaykumar

1. anjaykumar

Post [Nexus 5] CF-Auto-Root

Just want to ask a simple thing will this also unlock my bootloader?? Sent from my N5 using xda app-developers app
  2. anjaykumar

Post [ROM][4.2.2][11/04/14] MIUI v5 4.4.7 UPDATE [PORT][A110]

Which option should i choose while flashing suvi booster script for a lag free experience:confused: You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)
  3. anjaykumar

Post [ROM][PORT] UNOFFICIAL [GT-P31XX] Omni ROM 4.3

Hope you don't mind ,but can I ask will it be available for P3100 :confused: You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)
  4. anjaykumar

Post [ROM][4.3.1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.2 | A110 |ALPHA #1

Buddy don't lose hope, try try until you succeed, And i hope you will succeed And we we have a working cm :thumbup::):) You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)
  5. anjaykumar

Post [ROM-Series][JB/ICS][OTA]30th June]JMP™ v15 Red Chilli JB 4.2.1(135 MB) & ICS

Fabulous work Sir:) You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)
  6. anjaykumar

Post [ROM] MicroFire v3.2 | SMAiL UI | New UPDATE [05/08/13]

Redownload the file or you can try to unzip and zip it again You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)
  7. anjaykumar

Post [SMOOTH/FAST] LeWa OS v13.07.19 [21July2013][OTA]

You deserved it bro :thumbup: You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)
  8. anjaykumar

Post [Q] (noob) VERY big problem, I think i just spoiled my S4

Try to reinstall play store or reflash the rom You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)
  9. anjaykumar

Post [ROM 4.1.2] [25 Aug 2013] Micromax Grand™ v3 ROM

Find for cm 10.0 http://goo.im/gapps :) You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)
  10. anjaykumar

Post | BETA | Android 4.2 | Mission Accomplished | 100% | We killed you Monsters |

OK Dark4Droid 1. Bluetooth isn't working , it wouldn't turn on 2. ROM was not smooth I think 30fps but I uncapped it by applying Laggy ui patch given by jigar sir at the time of jmp v10 after applying it sooooo smooth . 3. No camera app Hope it helps Thank you for your efforts for our...
  11. anjaykumar

Post | BETA | Android 4.2 | Mission Accomplished | 100% | We killed you Monsters |

Is it source built:confused: by the way fantastic work:thumbup::):beer: You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)
  12. anjaykumar

Post [ROM][Linaro 4.7][P31xx][JB][4.3] CM 10.2 w/Espresso10++ 3.0.96 + Code Review

Just a question I am next 1.8.3 do I need to flash old vendor blobs to update to the new espresso kernel :confused: You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)
  13. anjaykumar

Post [Mod][23/Aug/2013]Screen Off CRT Animation For JB Stock Based Any ROM

As usual a legendary work by a legendary developer :) You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)
  14. anjaykumar

Post [ROM][Linaro 4.7][P31xx][JB][4.3] CM 10.2 w/Espresso10++ 3.0.96 + Code Review

Any chance for cwm touch:confused: You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)
  15. anjaykumar

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][p31xx] PAC-ROM KK RC-1 [DISCONTINUED]

And the notification panel thing:) You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails Sent Form My Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3100 ,Dual booted using Black Hawk Kernel:)