Recent content by ankar84

1. ankar84

Post [ROM][KANG][IMM76L][v01.01] Non-official CyanogenMod 9

https://disk.yandex.ru/public/?hash=gnUbTU9MoU0sMjLsDsyqkfYx2ANZMmTpV4HWHndPRo8%3D
  2. ankar84

Post [ROOT][TWRP RECOVERY] Onda V972 Quad-core | Allwinner A31

Steve, can you give me result of cat /proc/mtd command?
  3. ankar84

Sorry guys! I was very busy at work.. but now I will try to fix problem...
  4. ankar84

Post Onda V972 Allwinner A31 Quad Core 9.7inch Retina IPS Screen Dual Camera Tablet PC

It's seems to me that Allwinner released Android 4.2.2 source code
  5. ankar84

All instructions in that post. So, if you want to install TWRP with script, yes, just change partition for recovery to nandd
  6. ankar84

Post Onda V972 Allwinner A31 Quad Core 9.7inch Retina IPS Screen Dual Camera Tablet PC

When you turn it off with long press to power button you need as quickly as you can need to press home button. Then plug usb cable and do a usual Phoenix Suite stuff with power button. It' should help.
  7. ankar84

No, you didn't bricked your Onda! Yesturday I had the same problem. You need to push power button till tablet shuts down. And then very quick push home button. On your computer you need to do usual Phoenix Suite stuff. And now, when you hold home button you plug usb cable and do a short presses...
  8. ankar84

TWRP 2.5.0.0 for Onda V972 Android 4.2.2 Hi, Everybody! I still don't understand how Onda mount internal sdcard in recovery. When you mount data partition, you can find sdcard in /data/media/0, but I can't use it, because it's not block device. Anyway I build TWRP 2.5.0.0 for Android 4.2.2 with...
  9. ankar84

so, I installed 4.2.2 and still can't understand which partition for recovery.
  10. ankar84

No, you need to edit file install-recovery.sh and replace /sdcard/ with /storage/emulated/0/
  11. ankar84

That's right, because in install-recovery.sh there is /sdcard/recovery.img and you need to change it to /storage/emulated/0/ everywhere and try.
  12. ankar84

I'm not sure that it's bug free, but you can try that beta01 version.
  13. ankar84

Hi, aryanitinkumar! First of all I want to tell everybody why I didn't rush to make TWRP for 4.2.2. It is just because I don't think that it's official stable Onda release. It is only beta, and I'm not really sure if it's Onda did it. But, Steve ask me to build TWRP for 4.2.2, and proposed his...
  14. ankar84

Post [DEV]How to compile TWRP touch recovery

I solved that issue. Thx to Talustus from #twrp at freenode.net He adviced me to try build new TWRP 2.5.0.0 with kernel from stock 1.35 firmware, witch was working fine on TWRP 2.4.4.0 build. And it's worked fine! I don't know why, but kernel from latest stock 2.0 didn't work. Anyway, now I...
  15. ankar84

TWRP 2.5.0.0 for Onda V972 TWRP 2.5.0.0 for Onda V972 What's new in 2.5.0.0: Special Note: If you are running a custom theme, the changes in 2.5.0.0 will likely not be compatible with your theme. Added scrollable partition lists for mount, backup, restore, wipe, and storage selection Add new...