ankit360
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory About

• Sir,can u please send me the link to download the original HTC P3400i wm6 ROM as I didn't knew that orefkov had designed a program to backup the original ROM.
    I have a NEW Gene.
    Sir,can u please send me the link to download the original HTC p3400i wm6 ROM,because I didn't knew that orefkov had designed a program to backup the original ROM.
    I have a NEW Gene.
    Its a sincere request please give me a MISSED CALL on +919742510466 when you read this msg..!!!!

SO that I will come online again.!!!
    ***next was to run Mtty1_42.exe of Orefkov and i got the usb text in the phone and run mtty1_42.exe
    in that it showed baudrate,select com port,parity etc., and i selected com 1 and a window opened and next was to write set 32 1 but i my with my keyboard i am unable to write ,my keybord is working fine plz can u explain me what to do plz help me man waiting for your reply ***
    hello friend , i stuck in flashing of htc gene
    plz kindly help
    i was on to finding whether my phone is old or new gene
    so i run Olipro's gene_hspl.exe and my phone didnot boot
    then i done these steps

1. Remove the battery, SIM card and SD Card of your phone and press the Power key for 20 seconds to draw out any residual power from the phone.

2. Replace the battery but not the SIM and SD card, and don't start the phone yet. Press and hold the Camera button and then press the Power button or Soft Reset button. Phone will come to boot loader mode (tricolor screen) and SPL 1.10.Olip will be displayed.

3. Connect the USB cable. The text USB will appear on the bottom of the screen.
    hi ankit....i kindly request for a rom with wm6.5 widgets n manila 2d interface combined...iv seen it on my friends asus p320....i think its possible for new gene too....
    Hello Ankit

Yesterday my brother bought a new HTC touch Viva.....
    need ur your help to flash 6.5 ROM on that....but no support forum is available on XDA.....can u help it out....
    Also it shows idea logo on splash screen but the retailer gave it unlocked working with all networks...bought from south delhi...the retailer told its having some data plan tie up with idea to use 1200mb of data in one year.....the specifications of phone exactly similar to HTC Touch....please help me out.....thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…