Recent content by Annie the Eagle

1. Annie the Eagle

Post General Kona's OnePlus 9 Pro

What's the wallpaper? Do you have a link, it looks great!!
  2. Annie the Eagle

Thread Has anyone got VoLTE or VoWiFi working on Global Version?

Hey, I'm trying to follow the guide that was referred to a couple of times here for ROG Phone II: https://forum.xda-developers.com/rog-phone-2/how-to/guide-enabling-volte-vowifi-v2-t4028073 But every time I get to the point of using EfsTools.exe, I get "Critical error: Bad command". I've tried...
  3. Annie the Eagle

Post OnePlus 7T Pro random reboots and horrible game performance

How did you flash it if you don't mind me asking while keeping root? Thanks mate you been really helpful
  4. Annie the Eagle

I'm on 20.3 and it's still giving random reboots...
  5. Annie the Eagle

I'm using Stable. Should I update to Canary?
  6. Annie the Eagle

Okay it seems a bit better now with the kernel and the battery life is better. But still, why does the phone reboot like that? I don't expect that from a £700 phone, and the bad performance on the games... Is this ever going to be addressed by 1+?
  7. Annie the Eagle

Thread OnePlus 7T Pro random reboots and horrible game performance

Hey guys. So I've had this phone for about a week now. Firstly, I expected quite a lot from this phone having a SD855+ and all (my previous phone had one too, but my friend's daughter decided it shouldn't stay on the table! :angel: ). First thing, even though its running on the stock ROM...
  8. Annie the Eagle

Post Status of TWRP with Android 10 on Mi 9T

Hey there. Thanks for this. Do I need to flash the VBMeta file also when I follow this? Would you mind sending a link to the latest official stuff, just wanna make sure I got the right things!
  9. Annie the Eagle

Thread Status of TWRP with Android 10 on Mi 9T

Hey So my bootloader unlock wait time is coming up tomorrow, but this forum is not giving me much hope as all I can see is problems with TWRP constantly being replaced with the stock recovery and general incompatibility (recovery loops or bootloader loops), no one seems to know which of the...
  10. Annie the Eagle

Post Pokemon go dual game

Hi, yes it works just fine. I've been doing it on two accounts :)
  11. Annie the Eagle

Post Update and keep root

I'm already on 1908. Should I not update Magisk from 19.4 to 20.1?
  12. Annie the Eagle

Post Twinview missed opportunity...?

Do you happen to have Pokemon GO? Can you tell me if you can use the TwinApps feature + Split Screen, and the TwinView dock to get 2 full size Pokemon GO? If you could try this (you don't need to register for it, just in the login screen is good enough) I'd be so appreciative.
  13. Annie the Eagle

Post Alternative 30W Chargers?

Can anyone send me a photo of their phone while HyperCharging with the 30W charger? Like the battery icon and the lock screen? When I plug in with a crappy charger, you just get the usual lightning bolt on the battery icon. If you plug in to a standard fast charger, you get a Lightning Bolt...
  14. Annie the Eagle

Post Must Have Apps on the ROG 2 [1-11-2019]

Hi, thanks for these. I really like FNG. However, I'm having an issue with Immersive Mode. All the input boxes that are normally above the keyboard (e.g. try to change the name of your phone) are hidden because they are now under the keyboard. Any idea how to fix this?
  15. Annie the Eagle

Post Alternative 30W Chargers?

Does any USB PD charger work at the full 30W (provided it can give the right juice)