• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Anonymouze

1. A

Post Development [ROM][Android 11][OP9Pro] crDroid v7.8 [21 JUL 2021]

Hi all, can anyone confirm that WARP-Charge 65T is workong properly?
  2. A

Post Development [ROM][Android 11][OP9Pro] crDroid v7.8 [21 JUL 2021]

Hi all, great ROM! Anyone get warp charge or fast charge... My device only charges very slow with round about 10Watt
  3. A

Post Development Paranoid Android Ruby Alpha 2 - OnePlus 9 Pro

Can't wait for the first stable build... Really looking forward to flash
  4. A

Post Question Oneplus 9 pro xxx no limits ROM

I have the latest xXx installed on my OnePlus 9 Pro, try the OnePlus 8 Pro xXx Rom... It should work out of the box
  5. A

Post Question No VoLTE on OnePlus 9 Pro

I can confirm 5G Vodafone Germany is working!
  6. A

Regarding Vodafone Germany.... I also can't use the auto login via mobile network feature in the MeinVodafone App. Furthermore I didn't received any 5G Signal on Vodafone Germany. Can anyone confirm 5G Vodafone Germany is working? I'm in Düsseldorf in a few hours, there should be 5G...i keep you...
  7. A

Same problem, Vodafone Germany.... Waiting for update or any useful workaround
  8. A

Post Question No recovery and system after unlocking bootloader HELP!

That was the solution, thanks alot!
  9. A

Post Question No recovery and system after unlocking bootloader HELP!

I need adblock Titanium Backup ec... thats why im rooting. Thanks for your help. But i already flashed the boot image. The stock boot image didnt works aswell. Many thanks in advance
  10. A

Thread Question No recovery and system after unlocking bootloader HELP!

Hi all, after unlocking bootloader via adb I'm not able to boot to recovery or system only fastboot ist working. I only get a black screen. Any idea how to flash OxygenoS via adb or anything like that? Any help is welcome
  11. A

Post OnePlus 7 Pro - Favourite rom and why?

Hey mate what icon pack are you using? Thx in advance!
  12. A

Post New Open Beta 8 available

I just flash the magisk Uninstaller.zip You can find it at the Magisk Thread Cheers
  13. A

Post New Open Beta 8 available

You might try the msm-tool to completly wipe your phone. but pay attention when using it ;) ---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ---------- What I do: disable all magiskmodules uninstall magisk in twrp flash rom flash twrp reboot flash magsik reboot system
  14. A

Post I did a mistake (i think) and Know got a kernel error

I have had the same issue, getting into edl-mode and start the msm-tool was really a little bit crazy.
  15. A

Post Helpppppp

This tool worked for me aswell, great work!