1. antaed

Post Original .apk thèmes V30 for G6

You're welcome, glad to be of help
  2. antaed

Post Original .apk thèmes V30 for G6

Here you go, mate ;) https://transfernow.net/81h1a8m8ov0a
  3. antaed

Post Creating Themes for LG UI

Hi, I modified the LG High Contrast template by following Nihilian's instructions and successfully installed the apk on my device but I got this message upon applying the theme: "This theme no longer works on this device". I attached the AndroidManifest file of the theme app and of one of the...
  4. antaed

Post Post your homescreen!

Microsoft Launcher + Min Icons
  5. antaed

Post [ROM] RainbowMod 2.2 for Lumia 800 [Updated 04.08.2013]

This is bad news for us but thanks for your efforts and wish you best of luck in your future endeavours!
  6. antaed

Post [CustomROM] FunkyROM v2.0 - Lumia 800 RM-801 - All official lang [updated 24.03.2013]

Just when I thought the development for our Lumias came to an end... Thanks and congrats!
  7. antaed

If you never flashed a phone before, I recommend you stay out of thist. You risk bricking your phone if you don't do it properly. You have been warned! This tutorial is for the Lumia 710 but it also applies to ours with 2 differences: - if you have Dload it's not possible to downgrade the...
  8. antaed

Eureka! I extracted my ID from the backup file, as advised by lordmaxey, entered it in registry and it worked. Thanks guys, I'm flying now :)
  9. antaed

Thanks, I managed to delete the ActivationCode key in registry, rebooted but still get the "fffffe70 error" when trying to set up my Live account. The phone is set to English lang and United States region. My Live account is also set to US. Date+Time is on UTC+02. I don't know if all this...
  10. antaed

I couldn't resist flashing your ROM to my device, You did an amazing job man, thanks! :) Can anybody recommend a registry editor that works with WP 7.8? I cannot delete the registry key containing the activation code. I tried with Julien Schampan's 1.2.0.0 and couldn't do it (I did enable root...
  11. antaed

Post Titan will not receive an Update to Windows Phone 8

I'm aware, of course :) Yes, but to what extent? Supposing that current devices were used for WP8 testing, there is hope for test build leaks. If not, the kernel/driver related gaps will almost certainly never be filled. Very difficult challenge to overcome and few developers will be interested...
  12. antaed

I agree with what you say and I'm sorry to act like a troll but I'm angry because: - WP7 lacks some important functionality which I hoped to get with the WP8 upgrade (VOIP integration, location background tasks, universal search, HTML5/CSS3 compatible browser, etc.) - I wanted to keep my Titan...
  13. antaed

Post [ROM][21/08] Dynamics v2.2 - internet sharing fix added

@ultrashot what port would be easier to do on our devices (technically), wp8 or android? thanks :)
  14. antaed

Yeah, we're screwed. I'm selling my Titan while I still can, nobody would want one a few months from now. I will probably buy a freakin' iPhone because it holds its price pretty well and stick with it until WP8 phones become available. That is if I won't become an Apple guy in the mean time...
  15. antaed

Post [ROM][21/08] Dynamics v2.2 - internet sharing fix added

i've been using this rom for the last week and i have one word to describe it - flawless! ultrashot, you made me a believer. thank you :) p.s. donate button, anytime soon? ;)