Recent content by AntaresOne

1. AntaresOne

Post [APP][4.0+][ROOT] Quick Reboot - All-in-one reboot manager

Of course for beta version too. Probably the spread of the promo at app level had some delay, I can see it active here and should be active on your side as well. :)
  2. AntaresOne

I didn't plan to include in-app purchases yet but I do a monthly promotion to remove Ads for free (and forever). Next promotion will start today at 2 PM (Italian time) and will last till Sunday 21. :)
  3. AntaresOne

Post LG Developer Boot Loader unlock for the TIM (Itallian version of this phone)

Hello and welcome to XDA :) The European/Global model number is LMG710EM, I live in Italy and own a G7 with such model number bought new.
  4. AntaresOne

Post Won't turn on

Hello and welcome to XDA :) Are you trying on a Windows PC? If so, did you install LG USB driver?
  5. AntaresOne

Post [GUIDE - WORKING]: Enable VoLTE and VoWiFi for European mobile networks

Yep, unfortunately I have noticed it right now. Probably that mount point has some kind of write protection reverting the partition status when changed. Anyway looks like it is active only when in Android OS, meaning that you should be able to do modifications with ADB when in TWRP recovery...
  6. AntaresOne

Post [GUIDE - WORKING]: Enable VoLTE and VoWiFi for European mobile networks

/oem/OP can still be edited on Pie, but it needs to be remounted as R/W first. Please note that you can remount partitions only on rooted devices. To do so, simply follow the steps below directly on phone: Install a terminal emulator app (just Google it :silly: ); Open a terminal window by...
  7. AntaresOne

Post When LG will release global android P update for LG G7thinq.

Pie v20a source code mirror Source code archive for LMG710EM mirrored here. Protection measure in case they decide to remove it again. :silly:
  8. AntaresOne

Perfect! I'm going to include both black & white variants in the next app update plus pure symbols without background as per your request :)
  9. AntaresOne

Exactly :) the one available in the OP (same as the link) as well as in XDA Labs is active and constantly updated. Thank you very much for this advice, I take it into account. :) Of course, this is a good advice too. Do the attached samples fit your needs? :) To everyone reading this post...
  10. AntaresOne

Post [OT] The one and only S Advance Off-Topic Thread

Happy New Year guys! :D never forget good old janice days
  11. AntaresOne

Post How to recover photos, messages from i9070 Galaxy S Advance?

Great! So, first of all, did you already make any system modification like root or custom kernel with TWRP recovery? :)
  12. AntaresOne

Post LM-G710V going back to stock possible?

Hello xElouise, according to the LG Open Source Code Distribution website (here), the G710V is equivalent to: G710VM G710AWM G710AWMH G710VMP G710VMX KDZs from any of the models above should work fine, just note that they may come with carrier bloatware. Reflashing the stock firmware is the...
  13. AntaresOne

Post How to recover photos, messages from i9070 Galaxy S Advance?

Hello power_master, I'm sorry for the late answer. Did you make any progress on this? :)
  14. AntaresOne

Post Flashlighjt doesn't work

Hello, just flash mk2000 kernel again. :)
  15. AntaresOne

Post Lg g5 oreo upgrade

Yes, it's definitely Magisk: Most probably there's some kind of issue at stock kernel's ramdisk level after patching it with Magisk, because Djolenzze said in post #561 that it works fine with mk2000 kernel. Now that I know I'm not the only one having this problem, I'll fill out a bug...