Recent content by antonini44354

1. A

Post [ISSUE][G610M] Can Bluetooth audio be improved when Wi-Fi is in use?

Well, this would be it, as my router won't support 5GHz Wi-Fi. Even if it did, there are several older devices that don't support either.
  2. A

That would mean using ROMs that aren't AOSP, so some Magisk or Xposed mods would barely work, would they?
  3. A

Now that I think about it, the speaker doesn't even have Wi-Fi, so it may not be a good comparison, but still...
  4. A

Does the G610M support 5ghz hands? I've also read about this issue, but I didn't think it's a problem because my laptop ouptuts well to the Bluetooth speaker, which is shown with 100% signal at all times. I thought I made myself clear enough. Could you please ask me a question so I can...
  5. A

Thread [ISSUE][G610M] Can Bluetooth audio be improved when Wi-Fi is in use?

I have a SM-G610M phone with LineageOs 15.1 installed. The problem is that, when I use Bluetooth, audio degrades on any Wi-Fi activity. It seems BT and Wi-Fi won't play together nicely. Any Wi-Fi activity will inmediately make BT audio crackle, and stutter, specially if going through some...
  6. A

Post [ROM]-[07.10.19]-Havoc-OS-2.9-[9.0]-[OFFICIAL]

Can you please explain what this fixes?
  7. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Oreo 8.1][G610X] AICP 13.1

Is anybody still following this in 2021? I want to ask you: - How well is bluetooth audio working? - Have you found anything about screen delay issues in logcat...?
  8. A

Post [ROM][8.1]LineageOS 15.1 for J7 Prime

Ok. It's just that I can't seem to find any error in logcats when i wake up my phone, which lags for 4 secs, and it happens randomly, as you know.
  9. A

Known Issues ... - Touch on delay sometimes Would you mind if I ask if there's been an improvement on this bug? At least, has anyone identified why it happens...?
  10. A

Same here! I really really hate it...! Well, in my case, Wifi works perfectly... but BT audio is really awful when wifi is active, even with few kb/s
  11. A

Post [RECOVERY][on7xelte] TWRP 3.3.0 for Galaxy J7 Prime

Odin gets stuck. Once I hit Start, Odin stops. Itr has stopped either at "SetupConnection" or "Get PIT for mapping". My environment is a Linux Mint PC, running Windows 10 witn VirtualBox. and a SM-G610M phone It doesn't continued for up to 3 minutes. so I gve up that try. For the time being...
  12. A

Post [Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

Really? I didn't know I could actually do that...
  13. A

Post [RECOVERY][on7xelte] TWRP 3.3.0 for Galaxy J7 Prime

Have you succeeded with jodin3? If you did, please, explain me all the steps that you followed, from when the phone is connected up to when it's disconnect from the PC. I just installed jodin3. Also, I would like to know which version of TWRP is able to actually mount the SD card, and ideally...
  14. A

Post [MASTER THREAD][SM-G610X] J7 Prime/On7 Prime/On NXT

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it! I'm also a newbie! It wiuld be nice of you to include the most popular, or yet better, links to custom ROMs, both Samsung- and non-Samsung based, especially, AOSP ROMs.