Recent content by antrea

1. A

Post [11.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Oneplus 5 & 5T

I keep having this problem even with the latest release: the camera freezes for a few seconds after the first shot.
  2. A

I have problems with the rear camera: after the first shot the app freezes for a few seconds.
  3. A

i have a network problem with my oneplus 5t with lineage os build 20210525. i set the "preferred network type" settings to "global", but i noticed that it often goes to 3g (and stays there) but the 4g icon remains. As if it would rather be in 3g than 4g even though it has the chance.
  4. A

with both the stock and google camera, the first photo is slow to take picture. is this normal? in version 17 lineage os i had no lag problems.
  5. A

hello will miracast be implemented in future releases? or will it be an unsupported feature? thanks
  6. A

The second post mentions "wireless display", which I thought referred to Intel's "Intel Wireless Display" or "WiDi". Also miracast doesn't work... Was funny and useful (in my case). I hope it can be implemented asap.
  7. A

I confirm that miracast does not want to work... what a pity!
  8. A

So miracast should work? It doesn't for me...
  9. A

Finally I decided to switch from 17.1 to 18.1. It actually feels smoother. But I noticed that the miracast doesn't work, do you? thanks
  10. A

first of all thanks for the reply. On my Los 17.1 on 5t the miracast works, and I often use it with my smarttv. Honestly i'm looking for a stable rom and i've switched a few weeks ago from stock to lineage os 17.1... and became EOL a few days ago! does the bootloader need to be locked again?
  11. A

"No, no." what? Could I know in detail what are the limitations of 18.1? Because if there are these problems, for me it's not a rom to use in daily life. thanks
  12. A

thank you very much for your reply! Have these issue been fixed? Issues: - Safetynet does not pass. Magisk hide & MagiskHide Props Config help here. - Wireless display does not work Do I need to re-lock the bootloader? Notes: - Relocking bootloader...