Recent content by antrea

1. A

Post bootloop after flash with miflash

fixed using this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-restoring-persist-partition-to-fix-all-kinds-of-sensor-issues.3906424/
  2. A

Thread bootloop after flash with miflash

Hello I have a bootlopped Redmi 5 and can't get it to work. I disassembled the back cover and merged the test points and flashed it with the MiFlash tool. Clearly, I flashed the latest full firmware version (fastboot version)... but it keeps staying in bootloop. It gets to the "Just one second...
  3. A

Thread Question continuous disconnections from devices without network

hello I have a wifi device for diagnostics of the obd2 port of my car. when i connect my realme to the device, it stays connected for a few seconds and then disconnects.... i would like it to stay connected to this device.... is there any option to do? thanks
  4. A

Post General All things related to the Realme GT Master Edition (RMX3363)

I wrote on their community as per the first post, but I understand they don't read much. what is the email to ask for the source code?
  5. A

but shouldn't kernels be open source?
  6. A

Is there any news about the root? From a quick search on Google I find a few guides but they seem unreliable. What do you think?
  7. A

Post [EOL][11.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Oneplus 5 & 5T

this is the problem i have with the camera it's really unbearable: https://youtube.com/shorts/VEsaplpWw9E?feature=share
  8. A

thanks so it should be declared as bug/issue in the first post?
  9. A

many other users have the same problem on other devices... how could this bug be fixed? thanks
  10. A

@T1mb3 : Hi I've always had a problem with the camera app with this rom: on the first shot the app freezes for a few seconds and then runs smoothly. The problem occurs with both the stock app and other apps. I've done many tests and hard resets but... I always get the same results. What could...
  11. A

I keep having this problem even with the latest release: the camera freezes for a few seconds after the first shot.
  12. A

I have problems with the rear camera: after the first shot the app freezes for a few seconds.
  13. A

i have a network problem with my oneplus 5t with lineage os build 20210525. i set the "preferred network type" settings to "global", but i noticed that it often goes to 3g (and stays there) but the 4g icon remains. As if it would rather be in 3g than 4g even though it has the chance.