Recent content by Anu6is

1. Anu6is

Post [ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5.0 [ALPHA1]

It's not that it was abandoned for good. It was being worked on and even uploaded to gerrit, however, there were some bugs that never got resolved.
  2. Anu6is

It's build into the frameworks of android. Technically it's already in stock there we just some additions made to it. Maybe an xposed mod can give a similar result
  3. Anu6is

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.4x/4.5

Quick update: This thread, as well as the change log thread has not been updated in a while due to the fact that I've been unavailable for some time. I've had to move for work purposes and had quite a few things to sort out both before and while I'm here. Currently I'm still living in a hotel so...
  4. Anu6is

Post [Q] How do I customise the swipe-down quick settings?

Wi-Fi AP is on the back of the Wi-Fi tile Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  5. Anu6is

Post [Q] Some question

The kernel dev should note what the kernel supports Most gravity box settings should work Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  6. Anu6is

Post [Q] Some question

You can switch to ART You can flash any AOSP kernel Xposed does not work with ART and not all modules may work with the ROM Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  7. Anu6is

Correct Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  8. Anu6is

Did you guys even read the G+ link I posted? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  9. Anu6is

Launching an app in floating mode is easy one the base code is present, which it is. I was referring to the user interface Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  10. Anu6is

Update Link - https://plus.google.com/107979589566958860409/posts/asCgVCBHCNk
  11. Anu6is

(-_-) ... you serious ? No, it's not possible. It's one extra click.
  12. Anu6is

Yes, they are different. Anyway to change it .. no
  13. Anu6is

Yeah... same old issue It mainly being looked at by aaronpoweruser and beerbong Other aspects of the whole hybrid experience is still being worked on, so it's not a total loss of time digging into errors.
  14. Anu6is

Great feedback guys. Thanks... will get that working perfectly asap :rolleyes: