• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by AP hacker

1. A

Thread Custom Roms for Realme X2 Pro And Support

We are making new telegram group for development of Roms/Kernels for Realme X2 Pro and for the general public to discuss in that group. Group link - <Moderator Edit> Telegram link removed Or AND THIS IS NOT PROMOTION OF THE GROUP, ITS FOR DEVELOPMENT PURPOSES AND COMMUNICATION PURPOSES.
  2. A

Thread [unofficial] [9.0] aex pie rom for realme x

AEX UNOFFICIAL ROM FOR REALME X : BUGS : • HOTSPOT (Fix is given below) What works? : •Volte •Bluetooth •Fingerprint •Cameras (both) Found any bugs? Leave them in the reply section. Hotspot Fix : Goto twrp Goto mount Tick system and data Comeback goto advanced Goto terminal Type...
  3. A

Thread [UNOFFICIAL][RMX1901] Lineage Os 16 For Realme X

Sup! Hope u guys are having a great day, today we are proud to release Lineage Os 16 For Realme X How to Install? •BOOT INTO TWRP •WIPE SYSTEM, DATA, DALVIK CACHE •FLASH THE LINEAGE OS ZIP •FLASH GAPPS •THEN REBOOT BUGS : •Volte Doesn't Work •Fingerprint Sensor Doesn't work New Build bug...
  4. A

Thread Realme x official telegram grp for development + discussion

Official Group for Development and Discussion about Realme X , features and other stuff. Join The Official Group For Discussion - MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED Hope to see you guys there ;)
  5. A

Post [Discussion] Should L Speed go Magisk module

I have voted, btw I'll say both, bcoz there are many old devices which magisk doesn't support or people don't use magisk, instead they use super su or (kingroot for very old devices)
  6. A

Post [GUIDE][FIX] Universal VoLTE patch for MTK ROMs

Thanks Hey, mates, thank you very much for your hard work :D really appreciated it, btw we have a mt6771 device can you pro guys create a volte fix for it? And what are you guys's telegram IDs ? I would like to personally contact you, any help would be appreciated
  7. A

Post [Official Method] Root Realme 1 And Install magisk

Yep! Sure! Twrp soon! My team is working hard, day and night.
  8. A

Thread [Official Method] Root Realme 1 And Install magisk

Method for Rooting ur REALME 1!! So I was just trolling around joking with you guys saying that I won't give magisk boot image.? Now here is the full procedure of rooting ur REALME 1 :) Read this carefully!! Im not responsible if anything happens to ur phone!!I'm not responsible if it gets...
  9. A

Thread [9.0] [STABLE] Bootleggers Pie February Patch for Rosy

* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are...
  10. A

Thread [9.0] [STABLE] Bootleggers Pie February Patch for Rosy

* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are...
  11. A

Thread [9.0] [Stable] Xenon Pie for Redmi 5 Rosy

/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are...
  12. A

/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are...
  13. A

14. A

Thread [9.0] [Stable] Superior Os Pie For Redmi 5 (Rosy)