Recent content by apache07x

1. apache07x

Post [GUIDE] How to enter developer mode on 2017 Honda Civic (and now root & install apps)

I keep getting an error message that Telematics app has stopped working. Has anyone else got this and what was the fix?
  2. apache07x

Post [GUIDE] How to enter developer mode on 2017 Honda Civic (and now root & install apps)

I installed it on my phone, ripped the apk uploaded to Google drive downloaded to head unit and installed.
  3. apache07x

An app called car launcher pro then customize how you see fit.
  4. apache07x

Well getting back to the original launcher has been my only problem. The icon must be a hidden app in the app drawer and I can't figure out how to unhide it. Give me a break I'm old lol. As far as Sirius, garmin, settings for the truck, (wifi, Bluetooth etc.) that's all in the app drawer and can...
  5. apache07x

It's an app called car launcher on the playstore
  6. apache07x

Best I can get mine. A lot better than factory but too bad it's not a little more powerful and a more current os where we could integrate things better.
  7. apache07x

Ludeape I started with version 6.0.2 and it updated through yalp. I got signed in fine but it did say something about country to sign out and try again. I just hit the refresh button and went right in fine then. I couldn't figure out how to get it to download to the USB but I didn't mess with it...
  8. apache07x

LLStarks how do I get Spotify to download to the USB? I see the folders on USB but it keeps trying to download to internal storage instead. Settindhas it going to USB but still wants to download to head unit Edit: nevermind uninstalled and reinstall fixed it.
  9. apache07x

Ludeape I got a version of Amazon music to install and update but it didn't see the USB drive. You know of anyway to fix that?
  10. apache07x

Too bad we can't get it working to install on the head unit. I like it a lot better than Spotify. I can tether it from the phone but then your sitting for 2 to 3 minutes waiting for everything to connect. I do delivery part time so time is money. I don't want to renew Sirius at $22 a month when...
  11. apache07x

codage Has anyone tried installing Amazon Music with any success? I tried spotify and I don't care for it
  12. apache07x

Post [Theme] Car Launcher PRO - Android Auto

I'd like to even be able to install car launcher Pro on my head unit so I could customize some. I have the free version but pro version fails every time.
  13. apache07x

I do not know. I have a Ridgeline and codeage hasn't updated it for the play store or play services yet I was just playing around trying to figure out what would work with my system
  14. apache07x

Other than I don't want to be responsible for bricking someone's head unit no. It's not something codeage has looked at or said was okay. I'm just stupid like that and would have bought another unit if I'd of messed mine up. It's version 3.2.25 but try at your own risk I'm not responsible for it...