• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by apacseven

1. A

Post [T-Mobile USA] Free SIM Unlocking Service - [OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto]

Thanks mobbdeep! Requested unlock and had it an hour later. It is very much appreciated.
  2. A

Post OPO-Unbrick, recovery stock rom installed via fastboot. Boot loop at opo logo.

You'll get a lot more help in the proper forum https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/help
  3. A

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r29] AOSP Oreo for OnePlus One [Discontinued][23/05/2018]

Have you checked permissions for gallery and make sure it has access to storage?
  4. A

I must be doing something fundamentally different than most here, but im not sure what. No games, mostly sms, irc and web browsing. Original 3 year old battery.
  5. A

Stock kernel, brightness slightly lowered, mostly on wifi.
  6. A

I'm getting the discoloration as well. Otherwise latest update is running great.
  7. A

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r4][OMS] LineageOS-15.1 [bacon][BETA][UNOFFICIAL]

I had a similar problem with google voice. When you receive a notification, long press on it, hit all categories. Select the type of notification it is (text?) and make sure blink light is enabled. Hope this helps.
  8. A

Post [ROM][ CMRemix ][ HLTE ,HLTEtmo,HLTEspr ] LP5.1.1_R3 CMRemix-V8.X

Unfortunately no AOSP ROMs will ever work on a regular hltevzw.
  9. A

Post ♦ [HLTE/TMO/SPR][ROM][CM13][6.0.1_r30] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build v9.3 ♦

No... really. I see people complain about this all the time. If you had just searched the thread you would see many mentions of it. So, again.. Its your phone, not the ROM. Restore a nandroid of a TW ROM, get a lock, then restore your current ROM. Then you will be all set.
  10. A

Its your phone, not the ROM. Restore a nandroid of a TW ROM, get a lock, then restore your current ROM.
  11. A

alvinpck No, the issue isn't being worked on because it is not an issue with the ROM, it is an issue with your phone. I don't know what is wrong but I do know that booting a TW ROM and getting a lock, then restoring a nandroid where it didn't work fixes the problem. You don't even need to...