• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by apexashwin

1. apexashwin

Post [GUIDE] Unlocking JioFi 3 JMR540 & JMR541 for all networks

Connect the device to pc via USB and access the web panel inorder to change the password Incase your forgot your wifi password.
  2. apexashwin

Post FRP bypass for P20 Lite C782 Single Sim (maybe for other variants?)

no i actully bypassed google account verification on emui 8 by long pressing a link on license agreement
  3. apexashwin

Post Poco X2 primary camera not working.

same here and even touch stopped working
  4. apexashwin

Thread Poco x2 camera & touch dead

So my poco x2 which was running latest stock miui with locked bootloader had the "cannot connect to camera" issue for two months but I ignored it thinking it's a hardware fault but since yesterday the touch stopped working even though I never dropped my phone and today on twitter there were...
  5. apexashwin

Post Some tested GSI ROMs (A11):

You mean the version developed by Google? The one I've linked up is the pixel gsi version ported by some dev on github to work with android phones on pie and up, my friend got it working on his realme device but i personally didn't test it on my p20 lite because i recently installed los 18 and...
  6. apexashwin

Anyone willing to try Ported android 12 pixel gsi? https://t.co/mJlh3rJ7HZ?amp=1
  7. apexashwin

Anyone willing to try Ported android 12 pixel gsi? https://t.co/mJlh3rJ7HZ?amp=1
  8. apexashwin

I flashed descendant os a/b treble built, everything is working so far but the ui is not my cup of tea.
  9. apexashwin

Post My experience - CAOS R 300l+ (Android 11) Stable so far.

Hey just here to inform i was able to flash twrp with the command "fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk name.img". I was doing it the other way around at first, i managed to flash twrp as erecovery using the tools section in twrp then "fastboot flash ramdisk_recovery patched stock recovery.img" to...
  10. apexashwin

Hi I'm unable to flash the twrp 9.1 since it shows the same except error, i managed to install losq with your guide. Now is there any way to install magisk without installing twrp? Will flashing the patched stock ram disk in fastboot with "fastboot flash ramdisk_recovery name.img do the job
  11. apexashwin

Hello thanks for your quick reply, Thank you for your quick reply, i have a problem. When i try to flash the twrp included in the guide it throws a error saying "partition length get error" and is there any other android rom based on 9/10/11 that supports volte? It's really important to me...
  12. apexashwin

Hi Hi what is the purpose of set-bl-key_TishSerg4pda file you've uploaded? And can i download and use the latest version of caos from sourceforge instead of the one you've uploaded? Does volte work for you? Is the option present?
  13. apexashwin

Post P20 lite unlocked bootloop

Hello thanks for your quick reply,I finally managed to unlock my p20 lite using potato nv.
  14. apexashwin

Post P20 lite unlocked bootloop

Hi i have a query, the phone that you unlocked was it running on emui 9.1? If yes did you use potato nv to unlock? I wanna try it myself
  15. apexashwin

Post [ROM][10.0_r27][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.1 [begonia/begoniain][02/03/2020]

Can someone test pubg with some fps meter? With miui it never goes above 50 fps while you have enemies around, i wanna know if it's still the same with custom roms