Recent content by apollo3x

1. A

Post How to unlock your ROG2 phone via EDL mode!

Thanks for pointing out mate. This indeed works. Just flash latest raw file
  2. A

Oh. Then give a try i suppose. I just flashed raw file after unlocking. But it would boot me back to BL
  3. A

Lol. That's what I mean. Bl cannot be unlocked this way now. If you unlock and flash raw file, it wont boot until you lock again. I even tried at A9, unlocking and then updrading to A10 manually. That takes you to 3rd A10 update and just doesn't boot afterwards But, give it a try and let me...
  4. A

This method just won't work on latest A10. I tried and softbriked.
  5. A

Post No FOTA updates after re-locking the bootloader (offline method)

hi buddy. we are on the same page. after .64, for some reason i also didnt get the android 10 ota. the solution i see is that you download the full firmware from asus website and update manually. once on a10, youll recieve otas. weird thing thou, i recently tried unlocking via official app...
  6. A

Post Stuck in EDL mode (I guess ?)

Just follow what the guy above said. That's the solution man.
  7. A

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-0][I001D]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for Rog Phone 2 (Stable)

Ah. Just flash Fastboot rom and you'll be fine. This happened because you didn't wipe internal storage ig
  8. A

Post [ROM][Q][Official][I001D][EOL] Havoc OS by Comico

Nope. It says vibration pattern related stuff ---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ---------- Yep. Agreed. Turn down the aod brightness and see the difference
  9. A

If you install vanila version, you can flash gapps package right after you flash the rom. ---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ---------- Vibrations are bugged. It will be fixed after may update by Asus ---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ----------...
  10. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][I001D][10] LineageOS 17.1

Mate. The only reason he did that because it creates lots of unwanted questions in the thread.It is a practise of old XDA members to first read op, search thread for their issue and then ask a question; and we'd like to keep things clean right?
  11. A

For fingerprint vibration, goto havoc settings-> Lockscreen
  12. A

Well, after setup is done. Turn of vibration from everywhere. Sound, Havoc setting etc. Then reboot. I didn't have vibration after that
  13. A

Reboot after the first boot in havoc os. Things will be fine. There would be no vibration