• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by .apoorv.

1. A

Post {ROM}{OneUI-2.0}{J6} ALT-F4 v1.0

Use magiskhide props config from the magisk repo(its in the app under modules) to pass cts tests. See the module's readme on how to use it. If both basicintegrity and cts tests fail, check if magiskhide is enabled in settings and check safetynet again. If it still fails, make sure you're not...
  2. A

Post [ROM][J500xx][TW-7.1.1][v2.0] SEP 8.5 Lite, a Galaxy J2 (2018) ROM

If anyone wants theme store to work on this ROM, it probably won't. Use the A8 Port Seperience 8.5 ROM instead in that case.
  3. A

Post {ROM}{OneUI-2.0}{J6} ALT-F4 v1.0

Could you please explain how to do that? Also, does that fix the error pop-up issue as well? Thanks in advance!
  4. A

Post [ROM][J500xx][TW-7.1.1][v2.0] SEP 8.5 Lite, a Galaxy J2 (2018) ROM

Has anyone managed to make theme store work on this ROM? If yes, please guide me in doing so. I have tried changing build.prop using a Magisk Hide tool by "Didgeridoohan" to J5 2015 but theme store still gives the same error as before.
  5. A

Post [UNOFFICIAL][BETA][Q][ROM]LineageOS 17.1 Beta for Galaxy J5 [J500H/FN/F/G/M/Y/8]

I don't know if anyone else faces this, but out of the many times I flashed this ROM on my J500F mobile data only fully worked once. The method I posted here some days ago doesn't work except for that one time. Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong. This is what I do everytime- flash the...
  6. A

Post [UNOFFICIAL][BETA][Q][ROM]LineageOS 17.1 Beta for Galaxy J5 [J500H/FN/F/G/M/Y/8]

Oh never mind then :) it's just your SIM card. As for the audio bug, yes, I've been using VLC as a workaround, but I think audio editors from play store just use the system player, so the bug persists while trying to edit audio.
  7. A

It appears that this problem is specific to my device. Does anyone else experience this bug?
  8. A

PLEASE NOTE: I am not a professional/developer. In fact I am new to XDA. I just came here to get an upgrade for my phone, and I was not disappointed :) .Therefore, all I state is based solely on my personal experience. So, before doing what I stated in my post, I tried to flash just the...
  9. A

Post Unable to use split screen with Nova launcher

Aw man, I'm new here. I just found out that this is the P40 forum. Sorry. Too bad it doesn't work on the P40 though.
  10. A

Post Unable to use split screen with Nova launcher

Oh. Too bad :( However, if you go to recent apps, and long-press the icon of a particular app, it shows two options- app info, and split-screen, in Lineage OS. Any luck with that?
  11. A

I'd like to report a bug. The system audio player does not display the played audio correctly. Apps that use their own audio player (such as spotify) work fine but apps that rely on the system player such as some audio editing apps (such as this one-...
  12. A

Okay. Thanks a lot! I'll try this. Update: This worked perfectly. All I had to do was change the device fingerprint to Samsung J5 (2015). Thank you very much!
  13. A

Is it possible to pass the SafetyNet check on this ROM (after rooting with Magisk)? If yes, please assist me in doing so. Thanks in advance.