Recent content by applyscience

1. applyscience

Post How To Guide [ADB DEBLOAT] [OOS 11.2.7.7 & PA Ruby Alpha 1] [2021.06.07 - v1.21] Extreme debloat your OnePlus 9

why llist all those app in your other stuff section? samsung, omnirom, mii, and various other OEM apps not on any OP phone. did you forget to clean up from a list? that paired with using pm uninstall instead of disable doesn't scream "run my script with confidence" :) you say "Almost...
  2. applyscience

Post Question Best Rooted Apps for Oneplus 9 Pro!

what tasked options do you utilize? I always have a real lack of problem solving and originality when it comes to task scripting
  3. applyscience

de-googling, while always something i consider and work towards, is hard. in fact, id say its almost impossible with the OP9 on A11 at this time (unless you're a developer with great skills, ok with extremely minimal use and sub optimal security) thankfully, i enjoy browsing fdroid repos and...
  4. applyscience

Post JamesDSP Audio Manager [MMT-EX]

I see it went from open source to closed now. what was the reasoning for the change?
  5. applyscience

swift looks great but wish it was on fdroid too. OAndBackupX has finally been updated to work on A11 and works perfectly. My only judgement of it is its dependency to use documents.ui to function, instead of allowing any competent file manager.
  6. applyscience

I would love some sources on any of this. While SD Maid isnt as useful on A11 compared to 10 or 9 due to how A11 works, I have never seen nor heard anyone suggest anything of the sort (unless they are downloading a pirated pro variant)
  7. applyscience

Post Question OnePlus 9 touch issue

Ive noticed issues but it was resolved when i removed the OEM screen protector that's preinstalled on the phone. I also had to get a new OP9 (unrelated to removing said OEM screen protector) and I am now just dealing with the responsiveness issues until it starts losing its flush application...
  8. applyscience

Post General CaseBorne By ArmadilloTek is offering free cases to exchange your feedback

weird flex (or intimidation tactic?) you cracked the case. It couldn't be an extremely small company trying to boost their exposure in a highly competitive market that is amazon. Sure, its unorthadoxed, but its anything but odd. These days, every part I buy from any company now includes a...
  9. applyscience

Post General CaseBorne By ArmadilloTek is offering free cases to exchange your feedback

Thanks for the case OP! ill be sure to take photos and leave a review on Amazon. I actually really like this case. im more of a clam-shell case guy but one plus removed the sensor and magnet screen controls (at least on the non pro) PS: Since he gives both versions, If anyone wants the 9 Pro...
  10. applyscience

Post General [OnePlus 9][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

now everyone (except global, of course) have 11.2.5.5
  11. applyscience

Thread Question Did OnePlus offically put global releases 1 release behind everyone else?

I see 11.2.5.5 came out (for everyone but global, as always) but then I Check OnePlus's support site on a whim and noticed it says 11.2.4.4 was just released for global yesterday? If they want to keep pushing global back, they could at least pretend its to assure global only receives stable...
  12. applyscience

Post Question magisk modules

im only guessing but maybe in tandum with a pixel signature for the exlusive call features? i had it working for a bit on the 9 but my call usage is weak and broke the last time i tried it.
  13. applyscience

Post General [OnePlus 9][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

I have a OnePlus 9 for US use on Tmobile/Sprint. Seeing as Global is seemingly not ever prioritized like EU/india (maybe there's a reason but the fact remains and has been so for too long. If it was just india alone, I'd get it) That being said, amI able to just download the EU version or will...
  14. applyscience

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][11.0_r34]PiXeN-OS[2021/04/12][EOL]

Thank you for all your hardwork and support On OP6. the last 6 months have been amazing. WHat phone did you upgrade to and do you have any plans for a project for it? I personally upgraded to OP9 but its lack of stability and ROMs (none as of now) is whats keeping me on my 6. Thank you again!
  15. applyscience

Post Question Anyone get ViperFX functional on their OP9?

i tried that and its the same results. No driver found, it installs, force reboots and loops from there. thank you though.