• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by AquilaDroid

1. AquilaDroid

Post Clock Mods - Remove Navbar Mod

Yippee! It's perfect - clock is perfectly centered, batt icon is gone, what more could one ask for? Thanks from a fellow diver (several hundred)!
  2. AquilaDroid

Thanks @Tulsadiver. By any chance is there a standalone Battgone that could be used with the CCWaterfall or combined option?
  3. AquilaDroid

I currently have Center Clock waterfall 36 (w/waterfall cutout enabled) installed on August update. Would my favorite BattgoneCC work with it, or is it one or the other? Continued thanks @Tulsadiver for keeping up with this!
  4. AquilaDroid

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Exactly what I did <G>. Just in a very round-about way of continuing education! Thanks for all your help (for the 50th time?)! Now I just have to try to remember what Magisk modules I was so dependant on...
  5. AquilaDroid

I'm an idiot (most of you realized that by now!). I had done: fastboot boot (patched boot.img) so when the phone rebooted after installing the V4A module it reverted to the stock boot.img. I just did that again, but will go back and fastboot flash ...etc.
  6. AquilaDroid

I ran the uninstall.zip in TWRP, rebooted, started a command prompt in "Platform Tools", ran "flash-all.bat (-w removed!), let it boot, went in and flashed magisk.patched.img (the checksums of all four iterations of this that I had accumulated were all the same...!), rebooted and it booted fine...
  7. AquilaDroid

YIPPPPPPEEEEE! (American English for YES!) I flashed the uninstall.zip, totally re-installed the August factory image, then flashed the Magisk.patched.zip and it finally has root and shows Magisk installed! Sure wish I knew what had gone wrong that kept all of you on my case for so long. I'm...
  8. AquilaDroid

I'll have another look/go at this (flashing uninstall.zip) when I'm able to. Thanks for everyone's continued support!
  9. AquilaDroid

Post deleted.
  10. AquilaDroid

No longer relevant.
  11. AquilaDroid

File was 130kb No longer relevant.
  12. AquilaDroid

No longer relevant.
  13. AquilaDroid

Not pertinent originally and now not relevant.
  14. AquilaDroid

Thanks again! Did EXACTLY as you said (and flashed to boot partition), results in bootloop.
  15. AquilaDroid

No joy. Here's the output of the session. Result - bootloop. C:\platform_tools>adb reboot bootloader * daemon started successfully (Flashed stock boot.img since it had been installed with: fastboot boot not fastboot flash boot) C:\platform_tools>fastboot flash boot...