Recent content by ArbiterGR

1. ArbiterGR

Post [APP][5.0+] Sunrise: Local Weather Forecasts & Radar Maps [PROMOTION CODES]

Interesting App, I like the aesthetics! Can i have a code please ? :) EDIT: Review Sreenshot added
  2. ArbiterGR

Post Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 For Xperia Z2 Discussion

About the noise cancelling issue, i think i found a solution to this. I say "i think" because after i did that particular change in the settings, i stopped getting complaints about the other party not being able to hear me. All i did was to go to settings - >Sound & Notification -> Accessory...
  3. ArbiterGR

Post [Q] Can't do any inApp Purchases?

I had that too when i upgraded to lollipop. Just go to lucky patcher and toggle the playstore in app billing off and on and in app purchases will work again :)
  4. ArbiterGR

Post [MOD][XPOSED][4.3.x - 8.0.x] Flat Style Colored Bars [UPDATED 11/01/18 ver. 3.2.0]

My battery percentage text is black on the latest version. I had to revert to the previous version to get it working again. I'm in Xperia z2 4.4.4 stock Rom
  5. ArbiterGR

Post [LB] Create ROOTED update package from stock FTF (Windows)

Yes. At least that's what i'm getting. And i'm currently stuck because my last TiBu backup is months old :/ bummer...
  6. ArbiterGR

Post [Guide] Test waterproofing without water!

oh ok! thanks! Yay i have a waterproof phone!
  7. ArbiterGR

Post [Guide] Test waterproofing without water!

I get the same reading. it starts at 1014 and goes all the way up to 1022 when i touch it with my thumb, but it automatically goes back almost instantly with my finger stilll pressuring on the screen. If i open the flaps, then the sensor's reading wont change. I'm clueless!
  8. ArbiterGR

Post Google Play Services Stopped etc.

Same thing happens to me as well, i can't figure out the cause. the other one is com.google.something.location.service
  9. ArbiterGR

Post [PHOTOS] Post your Z2 shots here - My review is up!

Akropolis as seen from Monastiraki Square ;) taken in automode, edited in Handy photo Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  10. ArbiterGR

Taken in super auto, edited in Google photos ;) Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  11. ArbiterGR

Lake Doxa in Corinthia Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  12. ArbiterGR

Another low light shot ;) Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk