Recent content by arbylaw

1. arbylaw

Post [Jlo][20121227] Clockwork Mod & CyanogenMod 10 for Xperia J

First, I thank you to build this great cm10.. Its so smooth, great works bro :) I tried to remove line debug.fb.rgb565=0 debug.composition.type=mdp But I still get notif bar freezing :( And for some apps, it's also freezing. Like when I type using smart keyboard pro, the app is freeze, but I...
  2. arbylaw

Post {GOOD NEWS | FOR CM7 DEVELOPERS, COME HERE} Force Broadcom to Release The Driver

I am not developer. Please dont spam my inbox with your PM. I dont know anything about cm7 yet. If you want to ask something about cm7, please ask someone who understand about the problem. Like WhiteXP and Maroc-OS.
  3. arbylaw

Post [UPDATE THEME] SIMPLY YOUNG VOL 1.8 [Powered by Arcturus Project]

Yes, the original samsung logo is still cannot be modified or deleted, so we just adding another logo. You will not be able to to edit the logo because it is include in kernel, not in framework. :)
  4. arbylaw

Post {GOOD NEWS | FOR CM7 DEVELOPERS, COME HERE} Force Broadcom to Release The Driver

Do not be discouraged guys :D This is what I got from my email :D ======================================= Nick Lambourne To : me ======================================= Hi Arby, Firstly, apologizes. I have been travelling to Taiwan and then took a few weeks holiday. I am back from today however...
  5. arbylaw

Think smart.. Follow the instruction carefully. You will not get the problem if your 2nd partition is clean. I use a2sd because this tweaks is the easiest way to move app to your sd-ext. And you cannot use link2sd if a2sd darktremor is installed. And, do you know how to remove a2sd? I think you...
  6. arbylaw

I still try one hidden feature on this rom. Hope will work perfectly :) Thank you
  7. arbylaw

Back Up Simply Young 1.7 I dont know what I must to say, because I'm not good in english. I just want to share my Custom Rom here. It's called "Simply Young Vol 1.7" I have already been release for Vol 1.0, but I dont share it here, I share it in Official Grup Galaxy Young Indonesia only...
  8. arbylaw

I know you're all worried, me too. Until now I have no new news on Madteam, because I'm just like you. I do not understand what is covered by them. I'm also a beginner in android, so I do not understand about CM7 yet. The only way to help is to be patient. Sooner or later, we can definitely get...
  9. arbylaw

Please guys, Be Patient. If you want to get the best, then you must be willing to wait patiently. Do not spam in madteam thread because it will confusing Nick and the developers. JUST POST IF YOU KNOW ACTUALLY THE PROBLEM. DON'T BE A TROLLER!
  10. arbylaw

Do not argue about the place. All we need is the driver source. Why did nick lodge option at XDA and cyanogen? That's because in my submissions, I only mentioned two names. And if you dont know yet, Squadzone already known by cyanogen developers, it will be more easier. And almost every...
  11. arbylaw

I'm so tired bro. Negotiate with 3 people from broadcom for about 2 weeks and finally I found the right person. Thank you for Ferde Li, William Long, Charles Mcfarlane, and RonnieRyan. Because without RonnieRyan, I would not know about the Broadcom CSP. Now we are just waiting for a reply from...