Recent content by Archangel

1. Archangel

Post [OFFICIAL] SuperiorOS Xcalibur [Android 11]

Your awesome brother, thanks for the continued builds!
  2. Archangel

I thought we had this discussion before??? I DID NOT post this, just responding to it??? Why do you feel the need to go around policing the site?? This site was created to help pass info with regard to all things Android. Now, I take your point but I REALLY do no think he was trying to be rude...
  3. Archangel

Post [DISCONTINUED] Derpfest 11 alpha builds for sunfish

This is awesome thank you to the dev for keeping our device alive!
  4. Archangel

Thanks for letting me know brother.
  5. Archangel

Looks like you are the only dev doing roms and keeping our device alive so thank you for that!
  6. Archangel

Post TWRP 3.7.0-12 for Sunfish[Testing]

Nevermind got my answer lol
  7. Archangel

This is awesome cant wait til the next update, your awesome!
  8. Archangel

Post TWRP 3.7.0-12 for Sunfish[Testing]

I have to ask, is this working for anyone? Has anyone done a complete back up and restored it fine?
  9. Archangel

Your Gdrive link says permissions denied? ---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ---------- This would be cool to have the clock on the right side. There is a mod in the themes and apps section here but I dont think it will work.
  10. Archangel

Thank you for adding features to this rom! It sure is nice to have a dev actively working on this!
  11. Archangel

Has anyone tried any substratum themes with this rom to see if they work?
  12. Archangel

There is a possible fix for not passing safety net, I am assuming you tried that? It is in one of the custom rom threads dealing with a Magisk module (props config).
  13. Archangel

Post Galaxy S20 Series Screen Protectors.

Just purchased and installed the White Stone Dome glass screen protector and it looks great! No air bubbles, went on easy and so far so good. Just take your time during the installation process and do it exactly as stated in the video. Another good note,,,the fingerprint sensor works as good as...
  14. Archangel

Post Fast Wireless Charging Issue

For what it is worth, I have a third party cheap charger (seneo) that used to flop flop between fast and regular wireless charging however, I swapped out the power cord with an older S10 phone cord and a Samsung fast charger power adapter and now I have fast charging.