Recent content by ardicli2000

1. A

Post Android 10, MIUI 11 9.11.21

Anyone tried Netflix resolution and social media video feed resolution as well as keyboard edges with Android 10 update? Apperantly many people have been suffering from these bugs... It would be nice heads up to rely on the Android 10 update to expect a problem-less device..
  2. A

Post [ROM] [10/Q] [2020/06/06] [DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for oneplus one

What percentage of LineageOS is common for every device? And how much you need to re-write codes for specific device, in our case for bacon? Just asking out of curiosity and to attach more attention to the devs' hardwork for more appreciation.
  3. A

Post [ROM][9.0.0][WEEKLIES] CarbonROM | cr-7.0 [bacon]

Do you have any issue with uploading videos to Instagram? I cannot even add a post after recent app update.
  4. A

Post [ROM] LineageOS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) [SM-J320FN/F/G/M] [UNOFFICIAL]

Make sure that there is no file in the folders called ".nomedia". If thats the case, media scanner will skip the folder and wont show any photos for you.
  5. A

Post [ROM] LineageOS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) [SM-J320FN/F/G/M] [UNOFFICIAL]

Turning BT off solved the problem for me. While BT is on, wifi speed starts to drop dramatically and stops eventually.
  6. A

I aint complaining man. There is a bug and I am reporting it. The only problem is with left bottom icon and I changed where my twitch icon is at. So no problem left for me. But it may be disturbing for someone else or for any other apps running (i do not know). I do not even need to install...
  7. A

It is impossible to reproduce the issue with Nova as it still shows Google Search Bar when Home Screen is rotated. If there is another Launcher you want me to try, I can happily do that. I wanted to try Pixel as well but it does not install at all. Play Store gives me an error. For my stock...
  8. A

As for wifi display, i do not have a smart TV but I have a IPTV box from Huawei produced for a local company. It has built in YouTube, and when I press cast button on YouTube app on my phone, it does connect to it without any problem. Not sure if it is same with screen casting.
  9. A

You need a video for that.here it is. Watch the left bottom twitch icon. if you download it, even better. https://streamable.com/us081 I am on 0605 weekly build.
  10. A

Sorry to hear that man :( Thanks for the effort. I am on an older version but which wifi display issue you are talking about? I have no problem :) The manin issue is when I use home screen rotated, it is nearly impossible to touch on fixed icons. Google App / Search keeps popping. It seems...
  11. A

I do not have any expectations at all. What he is serving is totally up to him and his decision. He does not have to abide with anything or anyone. He can put the development into a halt whenever he wants. He can even break the rom. That is his and only his decision. Everyone should respect. I...
  12. A

Ashu7397 Dude we are grateful for the excellent rom and updates. But you do not even revise the first post about updates. I am not mentioning about changelogs, bugfixes etc. When this is the case, how do you expect us to be informed of the updates and give a try to them and send feedback to...
  13. A

In my case, turning BT off solved the problem. Whenever I turn BT on, wifi speed drops dramatically and after a while it stops. This is also the case for mobile data. When BT is off, there is no problem. ---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------...
  14. A

I tried that but there is no such an option in my settings. In my case, when I turned BT off, wifi speeds got back to normal.... Interesting. Whenever I activate BT, wifi speed drops along with mobile data speed.