Recent content by Arif Ferdian

1. A

Post Replacing/removing standard launcher of MatePad Pro

Hoo... So sorry, I dont know that chinese emui different with indonesian emui. So sad to hear that
  2. A

Post Replacing/removing standard launcher of MatePad Pro

Just instal any launcher you live, and than go to setting, apps, default app, default home apps, and set the new launcher as your default home app. Thats all
  3. A

Post how to enable google feed ?

First of all, you shpuld have to instal Action plus launcher, and go to setting, apps, default app, set action launcher as defaul launcher. Next enable google now integration from action setting, you can download the plug in from apk mirror. Thats all, and now you have google feed on your...
  4. A

Post Android 10 Beta on LG G7 G710n

Click app icon on that thumbs view. Youll see pop up window option. Thats new version of mini view i guess.
  5. A

Thread DESKTOP MODE ON LG G7 Android 10

Do you guys realize, that theres a DESSKTOP MODE after installing, android 10 on LG G7. i jut realize when i conect my G710N to my TV with usb C to HDMI cable, and surpriisng, theres a notification to choose Dessktop mode or screen ssharing, and when i choose desktop mode, i have a beautiful...
  6. A

Post Android 10 Beta on LG G7 G710n

you should have to flash G710NO20k_00_OPEN_KR_OP_1220 first, use LGUP, tick upgrade. after you reboot the phone, and finishing update, switch yourphone to download mode, and flash G710NP20k_00_LGU_KR_OP_1220 with LGUP , thick Upgrade. after finishing upgrade, move V28e.up file from Download the...
  7. A

Post Mi 9T Hard Brick After MIUI11 Test

Easy to relock bootloader, flash stock rom clean flash and lock. And youll ready relocking ur bl
  8. A

Buakkakakka yaaaass... im also gave up. You are right, nothing happened... Ill send it back with guarantee card.
  9. A

Finally, i can pass the splash screen, now its on the boot animation, ill wait will this pass the animation boot or not.
  10. A

already did that at the first day bro, and tried all the FASTBOOT Version rom with no result
  11. A

really? and then what happened? what you do to manage 100%?
  12. A

ive been there since the day one bro :( everytime you flash rom by mi flash, it will success and stuck in 99.99% when boot and wipe.
  13. A

Did i should push it in zip ? Or extract first? If in zip, did i shouldve to change file name into gdisk?
  14. A

New progress. now my pc can read my internal storage. in twrp i able to mount data, system cache. and now i tried to flashing another rom. you can tried using twrp mauronofrio. instal miui 9.9.25 with usbOTG, (will failed and much error) after that instal miui 9.9.26 (will be successfull) after...
  15. A

1,5 until 3 hour of waiting time (im already on ext4, but it still sooo slow... )