• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Aristodikos1

1. A

Post [GUIDE] Unlock bootloader, flash recovery and root ALL-IN-ONE

you mean 1. install with offline method v10a 2. install with offline methid v20b 3. wait 1 hout 4 run rom toolkit but i dont know the p999 cable....
  2. A

Post [GUIDE] Unlock bootloader, flash recovery and root ALL-IN-ONE

Still cannot unlock my P760 bootloader and 1 year has been passed till i bought it. I dont know what i am doing wrong. E good video showing the way (about the timing that you do every move) would be ok. Or please can you tell me what i am doing wring? i can also tell, if someone want to unlock...
  3. A

Post [Q] LG Optimus P760 crashed while firmware update PLEASE HELP !!!

Worked mate worked!!!! the phone is like one year back without loosing data. now im installing v20h with offline method which is working also!!!
  4. A

No my hosts are restored already check them....actually im going to try something. I will choose upgrade recovery before to connect my phone to pc, olny with its model and s/n to see....
  5. A

Thank you...."Start upgrade" option is not possible to push it mate My previous image is from the following actions 1. Connect the phone in S/W upgrade mode 2. After see message that i have the latest version just pushed i. Options ii. Upgrade regovery 3. I saw this popup window in my last...
  6. A

This is after 35 tries of "Upgrade recovery"......
  7. A

Already test it mate, when push upgrade recovery says no items to fix
  8. A

Post [GUIDE] [UNBRICK][ROOT] FLASH Any LG L9 Factory ROM (kdz) WITH OFFLINE FIX

guys my phone is connected in SW upgrade mode (phone is blocked i cannot open it) after lot of tries i saw this on lg update tool 01:05:04 : [C:\LGMobileUpgrade] Try to delete folder 01:05:04 : RemoveDirectory1 Error(2):C:\LGMobileUpgrade 01:05:04 : Start Date : 2014-05-02 01:05:04 01:05:04 ...
  9. A

Already did that buddy and appretiate for your help all .... that was just a though for me in my previous message but im not able to see any other device even with the yellow mark as connected.... The offline ,ethod crasses when push "upgrade" after lg mode says no ugrade available and when i...
  10. A

I feel that someting is going on with my phone.... i can see 3 devices in device manager is that correct? i cannto see device "android phone-ADB phone" can you confirm it? I can see in device manager onlu com port modem and usb
  11. A

Thread [Q] Which phone you prefer

Guys good evening, I bought before a year a LG p760 that till now (that i blocked and cannot open it) i didnt put cyanogen mod I request from you to tell me which phone to buy that i could put for SURE cyanogenmod without a problem (like my old ZTE blade) I just dont need to be over 200 euros...
  12. A

I have this serious problem and after reading a lot...and after trying a lot im still having problem..... I tried to install a cwm on my p760 (without unlocked BL for my foolness...) and cause to me "security error" on boot....my phone is stuck there.... Tried the new lg tool to upgrade it says...
  13. A

Post [GUIDE] Root L9 ICS/JB with New Lelus method & Offline Flashing [LOCKED BL] [31-Mar]

Ok its enough guys!! Sorry but i have a LG OPTIMUS L9 p760 with 20D and after a year and i cannot unlock the bootloader. I tried every every guide here from this forum but nothing!!! What am i dong wrong? Is there any easier way to do this? and please be patient and dont give me instructions...
  14. A

Post suggestion unlock bootloader

Anyone else to tell me a way to unlock my bootloader guys? I need someone that did it in a P760 model please!!!!
  15. A

Post suggestion unlock bootloader

No i didnt! i didnt see it from everyone to say this? So you have also locked BL uh?