Recent content by Arjen

1. Arjen

Post Moto G XT1068 Got Lollipop (Indian MFN test started)

Ok, cleaned up a bit, Instead of reacting to posts which provide nothing or are insulting, please use the report-function!
  2. Arjen

Post [ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5.0 [ALPHA1]

I want to invite some users to read XDA-rules again, the link can be found in my signature. I understand why people tend to post their qestions here, they think the developer will answer sooner, but by spamming a dev-thread with those questions will mostly lead to the opposite and as you can see...
  3. Arjen

Post [ROM][4.4.4] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies , RC and SNAPSHOTS [STABLE]

Cleaned the thread a bit because people are forgetting this thread is about cm11 development and not cm12. Also, quit whining about when something will be released, it's irritating!
  4. Arjen

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Ok, cleaned up the mess from today. As mentioned before, this is a development-thread, if you have issues with another member, take it to pm and keep the thread neat and tidy!
  5. Arjen

Post Note 4 vs Nexus 6...

Cleaned up a bit, be respectful
  6. Arjen

Post Data Governor Killer/Remover

Thread closed
  7. Arjen

Post Indian lollipop not yet started

Thread closed.
  8. Arjen

Post [Share][App]Free mobile recharge

For the ones questionning this, it's real, no scam, so no need to report this.
  9. Arjen

Post Yay no more miscellaneous battery drain!

Thread closed, please continue in mentioned thread.
  10. Arjen

Post Need lollipop firmware

No need to spam the fora with this 'question' Closed
  11. Arjen

Post [lollipop stock recovery] How to enter lollipop stock recovery menu

Thread closed, no need for a new thread
  12. Arjen

Post [ROM] CM 12.x (Android 5.x) for moto_msm8960 A-family KKBL/JBBL

Cleaned the offtopic, If you have other things to discuss, take it somewhere else. Hmm, sounds familiair?
  13. Arjen

Post [UPDATE] Moto G XT1033 Android Lollipop Update

Keep it nice in here guys! If I see users starting demanding again the thread will get locked!