Recent content by Arjunism

1. A

Post I need help about Verizon pixel 2 xl oem unlock

Care to elaborate? I don't think people really understand what you mean. So you want to "OEM unlock" a Verizon Pixel 2XL. How are you going to do that? I have personally tried the "uninstall phone app" method and was able to toggle the "OEM Unlock" but it's does nothing and reverted to...
  2. A

Post Oreo - Mission impossible? [8.1.0_r46][6Oct2018] OmniROM-8.1

You should pay attention or at least do some research before asking. Magisk 14.3 and lower is the only one known to work. Magisk 16 won't work. This was told in many previous replies.
  3. A

just use magisk 14.0 for now. After magisk installation, wipe data.
  4. A

Sokay brah. There's really nothing I can say anymore like really. That's the only info I can share because that's all to it. I tried literally all the roms as mentioned and my friends also tried some of it. I changed nothing in the wifi setting, router setting, or anything at all. Once the wifi...
  5. A

Actually, that's all I have to say about my problem. That's why there is not much detail. Again, all(yes ) nougat 7.1.2 and up till oreo caused this problem for me. Nougat 7.1.1 was fine. That's all to this problem. And not only me, two of my friend using k3 note also have this problem. I'm...
  6. A

I've had this random bug where wifi keeps disconnecting in both oreo and nougat. I've had this bug since nougat 7.1.2 of numerous rom. Only marshmallow based roms and 7.1.1 PixelUI by SuperEvil didn't have the bug. At first I was okey with this bug but now that we are going further with Oreo, I...
  7. A

There is an app called autoinput that automatically swipes up for you after face unlock.
  8. A

Did you install from the playstore or the one from the fix file?
  9. A

Yes I use the patch. I used picture in picture by adding it into the quick setting panel. I had no issue with it :confused: Nope. No addition at all. I just let it sit for a while after reboot to let the resources load. Also, I made sure no unnecessary app is running in background like file...
  10. A

Of course :D I've been using it for more than a week now. The Picture in picture feature is great for watching youtube. Thing to bear in mind is that after each reboot, the phone tend to lag a bit but after I let it sit for a while, it runs smooth as butter. Maybe it takes time to load the...
  11. A

I don't think so. The fix just install Footej Cam as a native camera. Footej cam use software codec while stock camera use hardware codec. That's why using Footej cam, you can record videos. It's a nice cam app though.
  12. A

Post K3 Note bootlooping to TWRP only

My phone TWRP-looped many times. The solution is actually easy. 1. Reflash using SPFlashtool ONLY the stock recovery 2. boot into stock recovery 3. choose english > press reboot phone 4. phone will reboot into rom without problemos 5. reflash TWRP cheers or 1. Copy stock recovery.img into...
  13. A

Post Lenovo K3 Note loops into TWRP after factory reset, not booting to Android or OS

My phone TWRP-looped many times. The solution is actually easy. 1. Reflash using SPFlashtool ONLY the stock recovery 2. boot into stock recovery 3. choose english > press reboot phone 4. phone will reboot into rom without problemos 5. reflash TWRP cheers or 1. Copy stock recovery.img into...
  14. A

Post After flashing always boot into twrp mode...

15. A

Battery is normal I guess, at least for me. Memory demanding app like instagram would make it drain faster tho. Once, I charged it to full and used it continuously scrolling through instagram and chatting in Whatsapp for 5-6 hours or more yet the battery dropped only to around 50%. But...