Recent content by Arkapravoarka

1. Arkapravoarka

Post [App] Arnova8G2's Google Camera Port

It's perfect working for me on the X3 on pe March 15build. Just checked, I have video stabilization enabled too
  2. Arkapravoarka

Post A combined forum for Realme 7 and Narzo 20 pro

This is much needed just like the 6 and 6i.
  3. Arkapravoarka

Thread Gcam 7 for Realme 7

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ctp45GpiM_jY5bJrOqMaOM_XGeedKTi/view?usp=drivesdk Here is the Google drive link of the one in using. Everything Works perfectly except slow mo Set back camera 2 id to 4 and turn the settings off
  4. Arkapravoarka

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][12.0][kunlun2][kunlun2_row] Pixel Experience for Lenovo Z6 Lite/K10 Note[AOSP]

When you get the your device is corrupted warning see if there's written, press power key to boot written below that. Just press power key. And to disable the red warning see this https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/guide-dm-verity-enforcing-trying-to-t3898526/amp/
  5. Arkapravoarka

Post How to remove bloatwares and preloaded apps?

Unable to remove app market. Throws an error
  6. Arkapravoarka

Post Help with Lenovo Z6Lite , erase all before download in QFIL

Unlock bootloader before flashing anything. It can always be locked later
  7. Arkapravoarka

Post Gundam theme (Oppo Reno Ace)

Didn't work Didn't work
  8. Arkapravoarka

Thread No 7.2 on the Nokia update roadmap

Even my 6.1 plus received the update today. I couldn't find any news about android 10 on the 7.2, the official roadmap have no mention of 7.2 and 6.2
  9. Arkapravoarka

Post [PORT][APP] OnePlus 5 Camera Port for Motorola One Power (Chef)

Not optimised for 720p displays. Not a problem tho
  10. Arkapravoarka

Post [GCam] Nokia 7.2 Google Camera port by Balu

BSG's 7.2 works great. Everything is working fine
  11. Arkapravoarka

Post Fixed.. Ghost Touch ?? Automatic Touches Problem ?

I did this but now I cant turn on either wifi or hotspot
  12. Arkapravoarka

Post [NEWS] Mi A3 Android 10 [Re-released](4th Time) (With Analysis and Discussion)

Why are y'all fussing about android 10. Only 1or 2 android one devices got the update. Even Nokia's newly launched 7.2 is on pie when Nokia is known for providing very fast updates. The update will come eventually, no need to hurry
  13. Arkapravoarka

Post [STABLE][RCS]Enable RCS On Mi A3(Working on Airtel IN)

I didnt get any message at the bottom of the screen. And it shows chat features arent available