Recent content by armanote

1. A

Post [COLLECTION] S8 New Apps (Project Dream) [UPDT 06/04/17]

Yes im using it an today updated it Heres the link for download https://www.apkmirror.com/wp-content/themes/APKMirror/download.php?id=264523 Testedon note 5 & S6 &S7 and A7 series
  2. A

If you dont want to trigger the knox you can go to apkmirror and download S8 apps all S8 apps have one version that work on all roms with any security patch To find out wich ones you can read the comments there Included S8 home Weather Contacts & dialer Messages And others
  3. A

Sorry to say youre wrong we fully tested the updates Of S8 apps on latest security patch update of S6 Edge And some time we were able to update apps without conflict error we then find out by deleting the secure folder apk on S7 latest security patch we can install all updates normally but on S6...
  4. A

Post Samsung blocks S8 App-Updates!

Dont worry i wont be able to update the apps after the date i used maximum power saving when i restarted my phone then that Da%mn app restarted and run again i got Conflict error again although the best thing that we know is we know an app causes this conflict issues about installing S8 apps
  5. A

Post [APP][CM/AOSP][UPDATE 26.02.2018][NO ROOT]Latest Xperia App for non stock ROM

Happy to hear i will relese the new update at sunday with all xperia apps but i cant test them all cause i have xperia E5 and its android 6
  6. A

Post [APP][CM/AOSP][UPDATE 26.02.2018][NO ROOT]Latest Xperia App for non stock ROM

Alll available on apkmirror for original xperias better to dont install this ones but if you i can add it to my app xperiaforall on play store
  7. A

So after 2 days of release of patch you triggered somthing that pervent you to update your apps Thats same for me cause i was able to install apps after turning on and off the maximum power saving mode
  8. A

The problem is the secure folder and samsung pass is preinstalled on S6E june security patch im going to test the disabler apps to see what happens if i disable them Hope that fix it ***All android 7 roms on January security patch can install all S8 apps normally and dont get any errors at all
  9. A

The frimware is the reason Actually only one app from knox is the problem if you stop that youre able to install all S8 apps normally suddenly i wont able to update but after making some some changes to battery optimizations i got able to install all apps easily on my S6E but after that i...
  10. A

I added the push notification option in new update google dosent pulled my app because i dont uploaded sony apps on play store and my app is free Anyway if google pulled it i just upload it here till now i have many downloads
  11. A

XPERIA For all Here i made an app for this thread Download apps via Direct link in the app Dont forget to give 5 star if you like it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ir.rts.xforall
  12. A

Post [ROM][CM13.0][N801x/N8000][BETA][01/09/2016]Marshmallow

Please first do a small fix for cm 13 The speaker's are on wrong side the left speaker must be changed to right and same for other In movies the sound that must be come from right speaker comes from left just change the speakers:fingers-crossed:
  13. A

Post [ROM][N8000][N8013][N8010][4.4.2] Gnabo Rom V8 [AIR COMMAND - NOTE 2014 APPS ]

Mikyno Lord Boeffla Many things happend many developers ported touchwiz roms higher than stock roms Like TW 6.0.1 for galaxy note 3 or for S4 Or porting Touchwiz android 5.1.1 for Grand prime that has 4.4 stock rom how this happend ? Cant we have higher versions with special kernels for note...
  14. A

Post [ROM] V-Rom

mahan.r I found a rom from grand2 that has 4.4 with good features Take alook at it http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-grand-2/themes-apps/s6-marshmallow-style-systemui-tw-5-1-1-t3296909