Recent content by arminhere

1. arminhere

Post LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12L) [Signature Spoofing][OTA updates] for S8/S8+/Note8

Hi. i have been encountering the same lag here. clean flashed and the only module installed is quickswitch (experienced before installing module too). I hope the log helps. Thanks for the awesome project! edit: i used matlog and reuploaded the log.
  2. arminhere

Post [ROM][A5|7 2017] LineageOS 18.1 Official / 19 Preview

MindTheGapps can only be flashed with lineage recovery. For lineage19.1 use latest stable nikgapps or flamegapps available. Edit: latest flamegapps still has issues in setup.
  3. arminhere

Post [ROM][One UI 3.1 From A51] For A7/A8/A8+ 2018

Rooting method is same for both TreeUI and A51 port. Just flash latest magisk. BTW this is rom is from A51 not M31. Treeui is from m31.
  4. arminhere

You were supposed to change the file after flashing the img. Not modifying img. Now flash the original img ,unzip the zip I attached and replace it. Permissions are 0644
  5. arminhere

Try wiping data after You changed it to TUR.
  6. arminhere

It's in the given file. when you extract A51port_March20.7z you'll see both system.img and SystemUpdateFix.zip What is your Default CSC? I'll add more csc in next update. Currently it has...
  7. arminhere

Thread [ROM][One UI 3.1 From A51] For A7/A8/A8+ 2018

* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make...
  8. arminhere

* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make...
  9. arminhere