Recent content by arnookie

1. arnookie

Post Here I have a 100% fix for the galaxy note 4 emmc error and random reboots,

I do actually suggest using aluminium or copper in my video description. If you look through my video comments you will see that many people have had success doing this fix even with the cardboard shim. The only thing I would not suggest is using thermal paste especially any that are conductive. ?
  2. arnookie

Post Display quality concerns?

Mine is fine. Nothing noticeable. ??
  3. arnookie

Post Battery or phone died

You don't need to be able to start the device. Its worth a try especially if your phone will not boot. here is a link to the thread and video. https://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/help/100-fix-galaxy-note-4-emmc-error-random-t3859448
  4. arnookie

Post Here I have a 100% fix for the galaxy note 4 emmc error and random reboots,

Thank you really appreciate it Enjoy your working phone. :o :) Happy new year.
  5. arnookie

Post [ROM][N910G/F][ODEX]* DRH2 * Multi-CSC, De-Bloat stock, Fast&Light[CUSTOM]

Thank you that is so appreciated. I'm pleased it worked for you. Enjoy your phone. :) :o
  6. arnookie

Post Battery or phone died

try the emmc error fix. its at the top of Q&A
  7. arnookie

I am so glad this is working for so many people.
  8. arnookie

Sorry was thinking of another project when I said 4mm Dough. Should have said 0.5mm to 1.25mm Have you checked that you have not caught the camera ribbon behind the mainboard. Its very easy to miss. if you remove the back and just compare to the video. If the cable has become trapped behind the...
  9. arnookie

Yeh sure but maybe do 0.5mm to 1.25mm, I would say 0.5mm minimum but 1.25mm should be ok. Its only purpose is to put pressure on the chip
  10. arnookie

You could always install a navigation bar button to get around it.
  11. arnookie

If you find the back button does not work properly its normally down to the screen not being pressed into the housing fully. Try squeeze the the screen into the casing more. It should sit flush.
  12. arnookie

Post Whats Happened to my Note 4 ?

Look at the 100% fix thread in q&a section. Its typical of the emmc error. A known problem when the chip that loosens from the mainboard. It's pretty easy to fix.
  13. arnookie

Post Note 4 keeps freezing and restarting

The emmc chip was not soldered to the mainboard properly. Samsung should have recalled them for reballing. But as usual they don't care. Especially after warranty expired on most before the chip started to loosen from the board. This help press it back into place. I'm glad it helped you. ?
  14. arnookie

Yeh I actually upgraded this to aluminium as well. ?