• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Arnova8G2

1. Arnova8G2

Post [App] Arnova8G2's Google Camera Port

this is a bug because I added op5 and op6 series which have same values for detection, I am in process of optimizing the AUX detection code
  2. Arnova8G2

there are still some configs to understand : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvNfyUHm_ZUnLRTZ_iIKLRaG8V4rv2mU056BXNRDIZU
  3. Arnova8G2

can you logcat, seems same problem as samsungs no raw format on front cam it is recently that I activated this device, I found a tester to check to correct these bugs OEM problem or you have to use stock cam package name for all AUX and for better use yes it's true that it's been a long time...
  4. Arnova8G2

Version 6 based on google camera 8.1.101: Finally a stable version: - Many new features - Optimizations and better management of codes. - Added AUX mode with button detection - Everything can be set in Advanced menu > Auxiliary, Stream config, Ram patcher, Noise modele, custom lib, xml - Fixed...
  5. Arnova8G2

Version 6 based on google camera 8.1.101 only devices: List of devices activated for this version - 1 : Oneplus8Pro, Oneplus8T, OneplusNord, Oneplus7Pro, Oneplus7tPro, S20 Ultra, Poco x3, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Zenfone6 - 2 : Oneplus7, Mi9TPro, Mi 10 ultra, Mi Note 10 pro, Mi Note 10 lite, Mi 10...
  6. Arnova8G2

Version 6 beta Version 6 based on google camera 8.0.101 only devices: List of devices activated for this version - 1 : Oneplus8T, OneplusNord, Oneplus8Pro, Oneplus7Pro, Oneplus7tPro, S20 Ultra, Poco x3, Redmi Note 7 Pro, ZF6 - 2 : Oneplus7, Mi9TPro, Mi 10 ultra, Mi Note 10 pro, Mi Note 10...
  7. Arnova8G2

Version 6 based on google camera 8.0.101 Version 6 based on google camera 8.0.101 only devices: 1 : Oneplus8Pro, Oneplus7Pro, Oneplus7tPro, ZF6,Oneplus8T, OneplusNord, S20 Ultra, Poco x3, Redmi Note 7 Pro 2 : Oneplus7, Mi9TPro, Mi 10 ultra, Mi Note 10 pro, Mi Note 10 lite, Mi 10, Redmi Note 9...
  8. Arnova8G2

Post I got the Google Pixel 5, what do you need to know?

I understand this is one of the things that is respectable and thanks, I will be patient
  9. Arnova8G2

Post I got the Google Pixel 5, what do you need to know?

TotallydubbedHD, why not share the apk, i don't think there is an exclusivity or major novelty in this apk can be the interface or theme. because the catches I saw are similar for me. this is one of the last outing, test on OP8Pro https://streamable.com/1m33eb
  10. Arnova8G2

Post After Samsung update today, Gcam stopped working????

Exynos/Snap version in 7.4 https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1339/
  11. Arnova8G2

this is a version which fixes FC, I am will trying to work around the bug of the front camera https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1329/ Thanks to Samsung for their help and who thinks of these users
  12. Arnova8G2

For the one who received the update is it possible to do this command with adb . adb shell dumpsys media.camera > camera2dumpsys_s20.txt
  13. Arnova8G2

Post Camera2 API abilities info dump

I have a version 7.4 which works on sony, soon will be share on xda
  14. Arnova8G2

In recent versions for exynos this kind of capture
  15. Arnova8G2

So only solution is to rename gcam with package name of stock cam.