Recent content by Arokia

1. Arokia

Post Descendant XI, ROM for Oneplus 5 and 5t (Unofficial)

New ui is reserved for Official builds as this is Unofficial we can taste very few of them. I have applied for Official maintainership. If its approved we can surely enjoy the new UI. Lets hope the best for that to happen. Amen However the unofficial build is worth to try as its still a...
  2. Arokia

Post Palladium OS Unofficial Oneplus 5 and 5T (Vanilla and GAPPS)

Yes that's one thing we need to do for first time. Then its fine. Thanks for posting it here
  3. Arokia

Changelog 20210620: Switched to HZ_1000 los kernel, Fixed USB preferences not showing or disabled when connecting to PC via data cable.
  4. Arokia

Files uploaded to the same link
  5. Arokia

June patch not yet merged till now
  6. Arokia

GUYS, I am releasing a build with los kernel inline as Lazy is having some hickups, peeps can use the same link posted here for their downloads
  7. Arokia

will try octavi but not sure about ancient
  8. Arokia

Get ready friends for Descendant 11.5 June OSS Release ROM side: - Merged android-11.0.0_r38 (june security patch) - Added qs compact layout (toggle in display settings) - Added toggle for 60Hz refresh rate on battery saver - Fixed some weird tinted icons in pill - Added hidden apps feature in...
  9. Arokia

I also guess the boot loop could be due to encrypted or decrypted thing. Try with f2fs instead...
  10. Arokia

Am on the same gapps version and it booted jus fine for me. If the zip is corrupted u wont be getting successful flash message. Maybe try again afterwards when free. Also happy that u tried it.
  11. Arokia

Thread Palladium OS Unofficial Oneplus 5 and 5T (Vanilla and GAPPS)

include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid/probably? ( Subject to OEM's) * *We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards * unpleasant experiences. Custom ROM's are Custom for a reason and * as developers, we try our best to give you the most complete experience...
  12. Arokia

Thread Descendant XI, ROM for Oneplus 5 and 5t (Unofficial)

Code: /* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing...