Recent content by arpcpro

1. A

Thread Shutdown on USB disconnected (stock ICS)

Hi gent's, how to make my Xperia Arc S LT18i shutdown automatically 30 seconds after the USB charging cable is disconnected? I want to use it as a car GPS permanently connected to the cigar lighter socket. I was able to make it turn on when the USB cable receives charge by deleting the file...
  2. A

Post Custom ROM for Vodafone Smart Prime 6 (VF-895N)

Is there any new custom ROM that is at least based on Android v7.0 or higher? There are too many apps that don't support Android 5 anymore.
  3. A

Post [MOD][PORT] Samsung Gear 360 Manager for all devices [Updated: 21/Jan/21, v1.4.00.4-FW]

Which large SD cards can we use? I have a 2016 model with firmware C200GLU0APE4 and I cannot get it to work with a Kingston 128GB Canvas Select micro SD Card (SDXC). I've tried with ExFAT and FAT32, then completely rewrite it using SD Formatter and deleting the 16Mb unallocatted partition, and...
  4. A

Post Installing Magisk v14 on galaxy s4 gt-i9515

I was able to install Magisk v24.3 today on my Galaxy S4 Mini LTE (GT-I9195) using partially the "Patching Images" method and TWRP 3.2.3. I had Magisk v23 installed but since a couple of weeks ago it kept crashing. So, I did the big mistake of uninstalling it to update to the latest version. It...
  5. A

Post Activate adoptable storage on Stock Oreo G930FXXS2ERH6_DBT

Is there any other method to enable it on the stock Oren 8.0? In this tutorial it seems we are flashing Android 6 or 7, create the adoptable storage, then flash Android 8 and update to latest Oreo version. I already have Oreo and I am trying to avoid the trouble of doing a factory reset and...
  6. A

Post [KERNEL][ARC/S][ICS] RusH Kernel [UPDATED]

Can anyone please re-upload the kernel and the wifi modules? I am rescuing the Arc S to be used permanently in the car to run a speedcam app. It will turn on automatically with the ignition once it receives USB charge, and automatically shuts down when it stops charging/ignition off.
  7. A

Post Apps2SD All in one tool[2.3+]: Partition SD card and Move/Link Apps to SD card [ROOT]

I am using android 9.0 or 9.1 on the device I mentioned that it works. He is probably using a J2 prime with android 7.1.
  8. A

Post Apps2SD All in one tool[2.3+]: Partition SD card and Move/Link Apps to SD card [ROOT]

Yes it is compatible. I use AppMgr III on a phone with Magisk and they don't interfere with each other.
  9. A

Post Question call recorder

I am on MIUI Global 12.0.3.0 Stable and I am also missing the recording option. I wonder if it has something to do with the region we choose. I choose an E.U. country.
  10. A

Post Question Install of YouTube Vanced blocked

With my Redmi Note 10 (EU version M2101K7AG) I was able to install YTVanced after disabling the MIUI optimizations. I enabled them right away after installation and until now I haven't noticed any difference. Then I updated the system to MIUI Global 12.0.3 and lost the possibility of disabling...
  11. A

Post Q: bluetooth headset for video recording.

I also do not find it on playstore. Probably it is outdated. I can only see it on apkpure https://m.apkpure.com/lgcamera/rubberbigpepper.lgCamera
  12. A

Post Samsung Screen recorder

Unfortunately I could not get it to work on my S7 Exynos G930F with Android 8.0.0 Oreo. The toggle works and I can add it to the quick launch bar. But once I press it, it says "Screen Record stopped, Close application". How to uninstall this apk now?
  13. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Pie 9.0] AOKP-ROM [S4 Mini Duos/3G/LTE ] Jan/18/2020

Edit 1: Can anyone please confirm if the IR blaster is working? I've installed "AnyMote", and it was working with the stock ROM on my i9195. When I pointed another camera at the infrared, I could clearly see the light. Now I don't see any light and I can't control the TV :( How to change the...
  14. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Pie 9.0] AOKP-ROM [S4 Mini Duos/3G/LTE ] Jan/18/2020

I could find on AOKP website a file named "aokp_serranoltexx_pie_nightly_2020-05-15_ota.zip", but I cannot install it over TWRP. It always fails with error 7. Is my file correct? And did you install over TWRP or used some other method. Thanks EDIT: The workaround for "Updater error 7" was...
  15. A

Post [MODEM][ODIN] Samsung Galaxy S4-mini GT-I9195 (Upd. Oct. 16. - 2017)

Wifi not turning on Thank you for this post and modems collection. I would like to share my experience with the baseband update. I have an i9195 LTE, unlocked from O2 Germany and it had baseband XXSCQA6 from 2016. All I did was to install the latest TWRP and the Latest Modem: I9195XXUCQL2...