Recent content by ars_chelsea

1. ars_chelsea

Post Bricked ANE-LX2 - can someone help to recover

You must still have access to fastboot, if you got your phone yesterday then I'm assuming you haven't unlock it yet, so have you tried the DLOAD method from sdcard? Usually that fixes the issue since it rewrites the system completly. If you don't have a link, here's a guide for you from dear...
  2. ars_chelsea

Post Android Pie update status Huawei P20 Lite (Launched globally)

I don't understand what you meant but if you are saying what i'm thinking then yes, you can change region code (rebrand the phone) and then you can receive more updates if that's what you want. But you'll need to pay for that software which is HCU Client from DC Unlocker Software right now. But...
  3. ars_chelsea

We don't know exactly but you need to base it on your other updates, when was your last update? I can't even find anything for that region code on any firmware website, are you sure it's C106? Cheers, AS
  4. ars_chelsea

Post P20 lite Android 10 (EMUI 10) update status

Hi everyone :) This thread leads to Android Q status ;) My thread leads to any updates on Android Pie which is already released globally, but "released/launched" means that the OTA's have started to Roll out in phases, on some countries it will be slower and for some Single SIM devices and...
  5. ars_chelsea

Hi Martmarti :) Our friend Zapthos created one here ;) https://forum.xda-developers.com/huawei-p20-lite/how-to/p20-lite-android-q-emui-10-update-status-t3944481 He will manage the thread well, I'm sure of it :) Cheers, AS
  6. ars_chelsea

Should be expected for that region in July ;) Did you buy it in a local operator or is it from a retail store like amazon and others? Cheers, AS
  7. ars_chelsea

I know :) but in that case then private message him else if a moderator sees it deletes the his posts and yours. Cheers, AS
  8. ars_chelsea

Okay, so your latest update was released in December of 2018 and it's ANE-LX3 8.0.0.146(C212) version. That's a really slow model, could be months till you get the update, is your phone locked to a local carrier? Cause if so then it will be quite slow :( Cheers, AS
  9. ars_chelsea

Post Sailfish OS

Okay then, I'll update it and then I'll buy you a drink :P
  10. ars_chelsea

Post Sailfish OS

Rude :P It's a long time issue though since 2016 to 2017 users complained. Maybe it's on certain phones where the proximity sensor isn't calibrated enough or something. Thank you for the patience ;) AS
  11. ars_chelsea

Post Sailfish OS

Okay thanks, via OTA or via TWRP and install again?
  12. ars_chelsea

Post Sailfish OS

Hi there :) Recently installed version 3.0.2.8. I found a bug which sometimes is annoying, every now and then the call screen bugs and goes black and if I turn on the screen it flashes the call screen and goes black again. Does anyone have the same issue? Is this addressed? Everything else...
  13. ars_chelsea

Dear drmourao and vince.lupe, Please always speak English in this Forum, I don't want you guys to get a temporary ban from a moderator :/ Thank you, AS
  14. ars_chelsea

The update for that model has already started to Roll out, so you should expect it in the upcoming weeks but tell me your region code so I can help you ;) Example of region code: C432 Cheers! AS