Recent content by arsalan11

1. arsalan11

Post Redmi note 8 india

Yes you can. you should follow this link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-8/how-to/guide-miui-stock-dialer-sms-app-global-t4021503 1- first unlock bootloader(Takes about one week) via miflash-unlock 2- install download global stable version(fastboot edition) it has .tgz suffix(about...
  2. arsalan11

Post Root Teclast X98 PLUS + Tweak (CustomRom will be added soon ...)

i tried 3 times but the problem is exist.i have factory reset my tablet so i'm not signed in to google and play store for getting updates.
  3. arsalan11

it just finished automatically,after two or three reboots.and at the end printed press any key to end process
  4. arsalan11

thank u for your script.i rooted my tablet via your solution every thing was ok,but i face SuperSU needs updating,my root method is ROOT.and.tweaks.bat. thhanks
  5. arsalan11

Post [ROM]RemPuzzle_4.1-TWEAKED-FAST-THEMED-AROMA INSTALLER[09-OCT-2013]

Caller ID Large Size(HD) hi kylon in your new update please add bigger caller ID that you can see full size contact picture and another thing is seeing your sms text or contact in your lockscreen like sense 3.5 when you get notification. Thanks
  6. arsalan11

Post Downgrade HBOOT from 1.01.0002 to 1.01.0001 without Goldcard hassle free

i think you should make a gold card.
  7. arsalan11

Volume button change music hi kylon can you add a patch to your new update to enable changing the musics with holding volume like cm7 roms?
  8. arsalan11

during installation i unchecked setup wizard and it became fine.
  9. arsalan11

you have many ways to fix this problem: 1-if you remember the place of your fileexplorer just go to browser and type your address like this: for example my program is andexplorer in download folder... file:///sdcard/download/andexplorer.apk 2-after resetting to factory settings when your rom...
  10. arsalan11

How to fix reboot issue everyone who has rebooting issue during installing an app.just go to settings/SD&Phone storage/factory reset reset your phone to factory settings and it will be ok after that.
  11. arsalan11

yes this version supports RTL(Farsi Language) RemPuzzle-3.1 Full with Farsi and Arabic Support
  12. arsalan11

RemPuzzle-3.1 Full with Farsi and Arabic Support i really enjoyed RemPuzzle 3.1 since i'm an Iranian and we needed Farsi language support in SMS and Browser and everywhere of the Rom, finally i added Farsi support to it.so Iranian and Arab Friends can download it from this link...
  13. arsalan11

Post [ROM][2.3.7]WinDroid beta version 1.0 [DOES NOT BOOT FOR NOW]

I used CWM 3 but i faced installation aborted.
  14. arsalan11

Post [ROM][Sense 2.1]KoolSense v1.7.3

Farsi and Arabic Support Added I added farsi and arabic support in SMS and Internet this is what i've done http://www.mediafire.com/?hcak2071a5tde21
  15. arsalan11

Post [ROM][Sense 2.1]KoolSense v1.7.3

unfortunately both shutdown and restart issue are still exist:(