Recent content by arshull

1. arshull

Post [ROM] [Stock-Debloated][6.0.1][M4B30X][Layers]Rooted-Deoxeded-Busybox

Same here. Possible to get an update that will update whatever Google is patching? Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  2. arshull

Post (5.0.2+5.1) (UPDATED 08/27/2016) How to: Use Verizon Moto E (2015) on ANY GSM network

OK, will try to exchange it then. I would like to spend the same amount, so I assume the Verizon variant would be the best choice? The at&t version can't be bootloader unlocked and the unlocked version is twice the price.
  3. arshull

Post (5.0.2+5.1) (UPDATED 08/27/2016) How to: Use Verizon Moto E (2015) on ANY GSM network

Trying to get the Boost version working on the AT&T network. Do I need a network unlock code? Never prompts me for one, but the sim will not register in the network. I was able to change the settings over to gsm/lte auto, but after it tries to "register services" it times out and never...
  4. arshull

Post 3Minit Battery Mod Updated: [03/09/15]

If someone could help me with this mod on my Galaxy Tab 3 running 4.2,2 I was able to do the mod on my HTC M7 but cant get my SystemUI to recompile on my Tab for some reason Here are my files: SystemUI: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b3w8idt6xv7zau3/SystemUI.apk Framework...
  5. arshull

Post [Kernel]GalaTab3 KitKat & JellyBean Kernels for SM-T310 8.0 ONLY

No, the kk is stock. Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
  6. arshull

Yes, the JellyBean version is over clocked to 1900mhz. The KK is stock. Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
  7. arshull

Post [ROM][Vzw] ViperOne 7.0.1 • Tweaks, HUB, Themes, Icons, OTAs and more

Perfect, thanks for the quick reply! Do you foresee the button feature being reinstated in future releases or is that feature causing too many problems to be worth it? Thanks again! Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
  8. arshull

Post [ROM][Vzw] ViperOne 7.0.1 • Tweaks, HUB, Themes, Icons, OTAs and more

Since using version 7, I can not find the feature that enables the home button to unlock the lock screen. It worked well in versions 6.1 and 6.2. Additionally, I can not remove the app shortcuts on the lock screen. There are 4 at the bottom of the screen. In previous versions, you could disable...
  9. arshull

This kernel is only for touchwiz stock ROMs. It will not work with cm or aosp ROMs. Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
  10. arshull

Currently I'm using this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=54112835 Once I get the kernel modded and add features, I'll release an update to the GalaTab ROM too. But this kernel is very time consuming and had to start all over with the mods. Sent from my HTC One using...
  11. arshull

OP updated with new Download Link for Stock KitKat ROM. Additionally, I edited the title of the OP and updated each release to indicate JellyBean or KitKat Kernel versions.
  12. arshull

OK, something clearly did not compile correctly. I will look into it and upload the fix asap. In the meantime, I'm removing the DL link. Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
  13. arshull

Very strange.... I'll look into this later this evening. Which ROM are you running? Did you try installing the kernel again or just the once? Verify that it was not a bad download? Nothing is modified on this kernel other than root and init'd so not sure why your screen driver would not be...
  14. arshull

OP updated with KitKat Kernel base..... Version 14.7.15 - STOCK KitKat NF4 4.4.2 Kernel - Built from newly released source code by Samsung - Added Root/SuperSU binaries - Added Init'd Functionality - Added mock location functionality in default prop This is the base in which I will be...
  15. arshull

Post [THEME][08/07/15] Official ViperOne Theme Thread [ViperDark / Icons / Status Bar]

Quick question..... Any way to disable the notification icon tint? Most icons are multi-colored and detailed but the tint makes them one universal color. I've tried enabling full transparency which just hides the icons altogether and going full white which makes them white. The tint option...