Recent content by ARTNAS

1. ARTNAS

Thread [ROM][11][TOCO] PixelExperience (and Plus Edition) [AOSP]

PixelExperience for TOCO What is this? PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation) Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for...
  2. ARTNAS

Thread [Stable][GAPPS INCLUDE] - [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] Fluid 1.3 for the Toco

/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these...
  3. ARTNAS

Post [ROM][11.0_r32][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS 2.4 | Toco

maybe, but definitely not anytime soon :)
  4. ARTNAS

Thread [ROM][11.0_r32][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS 2.4 | Toco

/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these...
  5. ARTNAS

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 15.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5

what broken in 8.1 build? ---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ---------- Firmware update the newer
  6. ARTNAS

Post [JDCTeam][8.0.0][BETA][01 Dec] The Android Open Source Project OREO

for whatever reason, I have a sharply bar status and the restart menu became dark, not white?
  7. ARTNAS

Guys. Perhaps someone like me when installing the firmware did not work the camera, someone was able to solve it magical put, and just tried 5 different cameras .. did someone find a solution?
  8. ARTNAS

I established your today's firmware and regretted. camera does not work..
  9. ARTNAS

Post [JDCTeam][8.0.0][BETA][01 Dec] The Android Open Source Project OREO

I apologize for mistakes, I myself from Belarus and English know badly) but can I find out when will the alpha 2?) and yes, thank you for the work done!