Recent content by as10158508

1. as10158508

Post Question Has anybody unlocked the bootloader on a P7 ordered directly from Visible

I purchased a One Plus device outright from T-Mobile (cash) and OEM unlock was present but not toggle-able. There was a message underneath stating to contact carrier. After a 15 minute chat with support, they sim/carrier unlocked the device. I tested with my Verizon sim and rebooted. Went back...
  2. as10158508

Post Question Has anybody unlocked the bootloader on a P7 ordered directly from Visible

Apologies. I was responding to post #2 Carrier unlocking and bootloader unlocking is now directly related. To answer the OP, Visible is a MVNO of Verizon so I'm assuming even if they carrier unlock the device after 60 days, OEM unlock in developer settings still may not appear.
  3. as10158508

Post Question Dual eSIM support post QPR2 Beta 2.1

I successfully downloaded 2 esim profiles using Google Fi and Verizon. Works fine. Only flaw is can only have 1 active at a time. Using 1 esim and 1 physical sim, you can use data from one profile and calls and texts from the second profile.
  4. as10158508

I keep seeing people say this now. Carrier/sim lock is now directly related to oem unlocking on new devices. If you purchase a branded pixel device from a carrier the oem unlock option is there but cannot be toggled until the device is paid off/sim unlocked. This applies to US carriers such as...
  5. as10158508

Post Question MIUI 13 FOR PIXEL 7 (Panther) & pro (Cheetah)

Hilarious but the truth.
  6. as10158508

Thread Question Is it possible to flash 2 boot images?

Being there are 2 slots and assuming we get TWRP someday, would it be possible to have a MagiskPatched.img on slot A and Stock.img on Slot B and boot from either at will?
  7. as10158508

Post [APP][XPOSED][8.1-12x] GPS Setter - Set Device Location

Actually disregard. Seems I just have heavy fingers. The placement actually does remain the same if I touch the map.
  8. as10158508

Post [APP][XPOSED][8.1-12x] GPS Setter - Set Device Location

The only thing I would change is to keep location set on accidental touches. When I reopen the app after setting location, sometimes my finger moves the map which also moves my location. I think moving or touching a new location should automatically stop the service. Or set it to long press...
  9. as10158508

Post Question Root Achieved

I paid $8.00 for a carrier unlock via remote TeamViewer on eBay. I asked if he could unlock the bootloader as well. Everything went well. I used the magisk boot.img posted somewhere on here to flash for root. So far everything working well. I pass safetynet but no luck with GPay.