• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Asapakyou01

1. A

Post [ROM]LineageOS 19.0(W/ signature spoofing) /Android 12 + Material You for S10E/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

Hi i did not know why i cant go to home screen. Im using latest twrp on s10 and follow carefully the procedure. But still on bootloading
  2. A

Post [ROM][12][UNOFFICAL][TWRP SUPPORTED][S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G] PixelExperience [AOSP]

I dont know know if im the only one experiencing of laggy UI?
  3. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12][OTA][Material You][Signature Spoofing][Open Source][Encryption] LineageOS 19.0 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

Hi i have a problem i flash this latest rom now with bitgapps but i dont have messages and contact application. Sorry guys im thinking that dont need gapps to flash?
  4. A

Post [ROM]LineageOS 19.0(W/ signature spoofing) /Android 12 + Material You for S10E/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

Thanks guys i can used twrp now. Hopefully theres a fixed where can restore on google using this rom. Thank you so much guys
  5. A

hi sir my recovery become lineage os how to change it to twrp? i already do the odin but it stuck on download mode cant flash the twrp
  6. A

Yes sir i have the red letters you said. But it keeps me booting to safe mode. This is a sign i need odin to reflash the twrp?
  7. A

Do i need to flash again in odin? And sir can i have a guide on combo key might be im doing wrong?
  8. A

Hi i need help i cant boot to twrp. Im already on custom rom using lineage rom of linux and flashed it on twrp. But wanted to try this and my problem is cant boot to twrp