• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by ASAZING

1. ASAZING

Post [ROM][L5510][5.1.1] SlimLP[UNOFFICIAL] for WIKO RIDGE [FAB] 4G

Mobile data and gps do not work :D and if it's compatible with the 5320, you just have to flash the patch
  2. ASAZING

Post [ROM][6.0.1][L5510/L5320] LineageOS 13 for WIKO RIDGE (FAB) 4G

Possible fix for random shutdown in lineage 13 Installs with twrp as boot.img: Download: FIX How to install the fix: Start recovery mode Click on Install image Then Select the boot.img (fix) In Select Partition to flash the image select boot and swipe to confirm flash Or you can remove...
  3. ASAZING

Post [ROOT][TWRP][ROM]Samsung Galaxy on5 [MetroPCS/T-Mobile]

Root SM-S550TL I did not use this method, so I decided to compile a twrp to be able to opt root
  4. ASAZING

clarification In the model SM-S550TL does not install recovery from odin or in my case it gives me error, so compile a twrp for my model SM-S550TL, I did it for fun or to offend a person I just wanted to see if the twrp compiled by me if it was installed via odin
  5. ASAZING

HELLO. NEED HELP TO ROOT MY SAMSUNG GALAXY ON 5, I HAVE THE SM-S550TL MODEL AND ALREADY PROBE OTHER METHODS AND IT DOES NOT WORK, I COMPILATE MY OWN TWRP BUT THE ODIN SHOWS ME A ERROR "secure check fail (recovery)"
  6. ASAZING

Sorry I can no longer test the ROM since I no longer have this device And the battery error is difficult for me to fix
  7. ASAZING

yes data mobile working camera NO
  8. ASAZING

Post [ROM][L5510/L5320][LP][5.1.1] CyanogenMod unofficial builds for WIKO RIDGE [FAB] 4G

Cool Adapting the kernel Or do you use all my boot.img?
  9. ASAZING

Post [ROM][Unofficial] Resurrection Remix [5.5.9] for WIKO RIDGE [FAB] 4G

Hello Camera working :D Mobile data (I can not fix it) :( lineage 13 :angel: only not working Camera https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-lineageos-13-wiko-ridge-fab-4g-t3590090
  10. ASAZING

Post [ROM][L5510/L5320][LP][5.1.1] CyanogenMod unofficial builds for WIKO RIDGE [FAB] 4G

Fix error 7 It's easy to fix delete this updater-script line assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "l5510" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "l5510" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "l5320" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "l5320" || abort("This package is for device: l5510,l5320; this...